• Thread starter Thread starter rocky007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 12,001

rocky007

Regular
ISP
dataone (BSNL)
SELECT and CHANGE the Best Postpaid Broadband Plan for yourself from a host of Wired and Wireless Plans amongst DSL, EVDO, 3G and Wimax using various options given.

click here..
BB Plan Selector

Old one dude.

Bsnl Home 750UL
i want to change to 499UL
IP Range of 59.x.x.x

selfcare portals are for Ip's 117.xx.xx.xx Id @ bsnl.in
also data.bsnl.in
you have ID as @ dataone.in
try udaan site given earlier. ( No need to log in )
BSNL AT YOUR DOORSTEP---Udaan input page

Select menu for new connection.
select Plan change

online plan change working?

yup. the online selfcare thing will effect the change in 30 mins. even less if you're lucky 😛

plan changei have changed my plan home 750UL to home 499UL online...and i got sms from bsnl."LEAD/Request SuccessfullyCreated as per your requirement. Your Lead ID: GJJUN 24............ for all future correspondence qoute this Lead id."dekhte hai kya hota hai......

even i have placed a broadband plan change request on the udaan site just now... wil it change my plan??update: just called them on 1504 and told them the lead id. they say that plan will get changed within 4 days.. what say?

i just called up in the local csc at goa. they are telling plan change does not happen with an online request. they hace never come across such thing as online plan change. i will have to give a written application and plan will change from next month.. lol