An open letter to Hayai and MG Carley!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 239
  • Views Views 36,791
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mg i have also Question Regarding the plan prices in India and New Zealand are both different .I was expecting more cheaper in NZ but as its same as price in India
Well i know both are different county but i just want to know about it . 🙂

Actually it's more expensive in NZ than India.

Our average cost per subscriber is much higher here because I think over 90% of subscribers live in standalone houses - the national average cost that the government is spending per subscriber is NZD$2250, but that involves a lot of digging. We're trying to do it for about NZD$1000 including the CPE, by using existing conduits - we're managing to get price this at what equates to about NZ$24 or Rs800/month.

Bandwidth is currently at NZD$0.88/GB which is about Rs29.5/GB, though I'm anticipating this to go down quite soon.

Oh..I see. So you are going to use same CPE in NZ and in India or Different companies. Well also which CPE will you use in India to provide connection ?Also how is the connection type ? like Nivhya broadband works on mac address of user with login username password which is very bad thing ever .Anyone can hack the account and use the another account by changing his mac address .Is Hayai gonna do the same or not ?

I believe he's temporarily banned (not by me - I don't have that kind of authority)

Why would you ban your only friend? 😀

Are you sure it was only a clone 😛 - I think that is why inactive

I believe operamaniac can check the IP from which the gemini twins are posting from.BTW our young friend must have set a record of sorts with over 11 posts per day. 598 posts in the brief period he has been here. I am not even close to that having been here over 2 years.

Hmmmmmmmmm... anyway, I think this thread has exhausted it's usefulness. Anyone object to it being closed?

No, don't close or if u can rename this thread to " Special talk with MG" as i said b4, that means people could rather talk anything like torrents, or about me, or just talking with u mostly!!

Well... considering the last 2 pages are talking about you with virtually no involvement from me.....

Also, I think talking about torrents etc directly is not allowed (?)

I believe operamaniac can check the IP from which the gemini twins are posting from.

BTW our young friend must have set a record of sorts with over 11 posts per day. 598 posts in the brief period he has been here. I am not even close to that having been here over 2 years.
He has himself said that he keeps his comp on all day so no big deal

Oh..I see. So you are going to use same CPE in NZ and in India or Different companies. Well also which CPE will you use in India to provide connection ?

Alcatel Lucent is supplying our entire platform.

Also how is the connection type ? like Nivhya broadband works on mac address of user with login username password which is very bad thing ever .Anyone can hack the account and use the another account by changing his mac address .Is Hayai gonna do the same or not ?

MAC authentication to the CPE combined with username and password (valid only for that CPE) should be sufficient - unless you can think of another way to do it.

Considering we're not using copper, nor are we using cablewalas, this should be less of a problem - only Hayai customers can actually connect to the network, unless someone wants to spend several thousand dollars on the right tools to splice in to our fiber and steal a CPE from a customer, or somehow sneak in to the home of a customer, put an ethernet cable in the customer's CPE and run it to their own premises (which would be illegal anyway).

is this thread intentionally locked? 😀

Yes. I closed it as I felt it had run it's course of usefulness and the conversation was turning away from anything to do with Hayai or the original post. If you disagree, feel free to re-open it 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.