Today I Havd Applied Online For Dataone

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,882

hotindia

Regular
i am a non bsnl customer.today i have applied for bsnl dataone home ul900plus plan which gives a rent free phone. i have applied online at www.kolkata.bsnl.co.in and also i had applied online at www.bsnl.co.in . i want to know is if applying online sufficient for taking a new connection will bsnl respond to it?if yes how will i pay the instalation charges?please reply me as soon as possible.

I wouldnt bet on it. Many of the connections never get cleared smoothly even if people go personally to the BSNL's office. I would suggest you to go to their office...fill up the required forum and pay the charges then and there and then get ur connection in a maximum of 7 days hasslefree. Moeover you have applied for 900 Plus...which requires your identification and a little longer process for which you will have to go to the office. SO its better to go yourself than to wait for them to respond and then go.

After 3 or so months, You will recieve their. They'll say that you will have to fill up a form and pay the fee. Go to their office and ... fill up the form. Wait for a week. ON the 1st of the next months, They'll come and install the fcukin modem and connect you...

If you haven't done anything, I SUGGEST YOU NOT to go for BSNL dataone. The services sucks badly...Look for any cable ISP like Asia Datanet. Just my suggestion

hey man i applied for BSNL data One Connection...in HYd...the Next Day i got the Net wit USer name n Pass...Modem was not available In the Office So i buyed frm Outside..D-Link.. for 1600/- Now Im Usin..it..Hey Where r u ?frmService is Kool...Take BSNL...

i am from kolkatasify hacker have you applied through web ?

I got my first connection very soon..less than three days..but my second connection..applied it on 19 july..still waiting for it 🙄

QUOTE(hotindia @ Aug 13 2006, 11:27 AM) [snapback]58393[/snapback]
has anyone of you applied through web?
[/b]

I had applied through the web about a month back. AS EXPECTED, no response till date.

Hi FriendYou were abs right 🙂I'm from Pune and I had applied for New BSNL DataOne BroadBand connection under Home UL 900 Plus plan ONLINE.After several days I did not receive any communication from BSNL, so called their CC number.The CC guy told me that I donot there is any online booking facility is there and he talked with his SENIOR, after that he told me , sir it will not work, You will have to go to your nearest BSNL Customer Care Center, you have to apply there personally :-OSo I asked him what is the use of applying online ?There was no answer !!!This is our country ...

QUOTE(CrazyBoy @ Aug 30 2006, 03:36 PM) [snapback]60525[/snapback]
Hi Friend

You were abs right 🙂

I'm from Pune and I had applied for New BSNL DataOne BroadBand connection under Home UL 900 Plus plan ONLINE.

After several days I did not receive any communication from BSNL, so called their CC number.

The CC guy told me that I donot there is any online booking facility is there and he talked with his SENIOR, after that he told me , sir it will not work, You will have to go to your nearest BSNL Customer Care Center, you have to apply there personally :-O

So I asked him what is the use of applying online ?

There was no answer !!!

This is our country ...
[/b]

LOL

I knew there won't be any response. I still submited the application online expecting a Lottery 😉

QUOTE(The GodFather @ Aug 30 2006, 03:50 PM) [snapback]60529[/snapback]
LOL

I knew there won't be any response. I still submited the application online expecting a Lottery 😉
[/b]

I think BSNL has just kept the online portal just for the name sake. My friend tried online, waited, Then from BSNL The customer care he learnt that they are not checkint(accepting) forms submitted for DataOne through Net. Long way to go to have a paper less office for BSNL...