Beam Telecom Changes its Portal introduced new Trial plans

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 22,365
area?

Habsiguda

Hii has 4mbps beam connectionfor the last 3 or 4 days i got a mammoth speed of around 12mbps on beamAnd now suddenly my connection is down to 1mbps saying FUP limit exceededfor this month i downloaded only 5GB so far

Hi
i has 4mbps beam connection
for the last 3 or 4 days i got a mammoth speed of around 12mbps on beam
And now suddenly my connection is down to 1mbps saying FUP limit exceeded
for this month i downloaded only 5GB so far

huh? I have noticed in few areas that speed had bursted. now can they fup you only when u have downloaded 5GB? Sort it out. It might a problem servers end. Raise a ticket regarding this

I never found a problem with the fair usage policy thing. I've been a beam customer for 2 months now. Very impressed. Speeds are good and connection has been reliable, so far at least.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Forgot to add that I do not download a lot either. Mebbe thats why i've been lucky! 🙂

I never found a problem with the fair usage policy thing. I've been a beam customer for 2 months now. Very impressed. Speeds are good and connection has been reliable, so far at least.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Forgot to add that I do not download a lot either. Mebbe thats why i've been lucky! 🙂

Even i end up downloading less. Nice hearing Good review

Beam fibre has introduced wifi service where they are providing a wireless router for RS 2000 which supports when connected to 5 Wireless Devices and supports speeds to 100mbps. It can cover up to 1500-1800 Sq.Feet distance.
The product comes with Lifetime warranty from Beam.

Wireless Plus

PROS: the router comes with a lifetime warranty and covers larger distance than any router within that price range
CONS: supports up to 100mbps

this is the second time beam upgraded the speeds.

you are a new customer and u know less. This is the 3rd Time they're upgrading!

Do u know how to put the complaint in newspaper?Please stop spamming the threads or u would be banned from the forum.See, You have told your experience once thats enuf and we appreciate and Copy pasting in Every thread... wont work ? Got it?

GUYS..!! FOR 2MBPS PLAN..AFTER FAIR USAGE POLICY IS IMPLEMENTED..SPEED IS REDUCED TO 1MBPS.....1 ****ING MBPS.!! ( 1 MBPS SOUNDS LIKE A ****IN COKE IN DESERT TO MY EARS) -_- ... got pc 2 years back......from the time i got pc....constantly changing my isps...first tata photon..then tikona....tikona was good...it was a new player when i opted for it..but it was and is still very good in terms of service...only prob was they didnt send anybody to collect bills...my dad used to call that representative for 4-5 times to give him check....atlast got fed up and started not to pay bills......so got free net for 5 months 😛 ..now again photon +..-_- stupid tata...now getting bsnl in a month....heard abt beam but was aprehensive coz plans sounded too good to be true 😛 ....but now after reading here....my heart longs for beam..and begging my dad for beam.! ;'') ...hopefully its good....BTW my apartment guys are sadist a li'l bit..so if he says we have to install botnet on ur apartment..am doomed. ! 🙁 ( typing this from crappy photon + 155 kbps after 5 gb of 3.1 mbps.....**** my life...5 gb over in 6 hours flat -_- )

GUYS..!! FOR 2MBPS PLAN..AFTER FAIR USAGE POLICY IS IMPLEMENTED..SPEED IS REDUCED TO 1MBPS.....1 ****ING MBPS.!! ( 1 MBPS SOUNDS LIKE A ****IN COKE IN DESERT TO MY EARS)
.heard abt beam but was aprehensive coz plans sounded too good to be true 😛 ....but now after reading here....my heart longs for beam..and begging my dad for beam.! ;'') ...hopefully its good....BTW my apartment guys are sadist a li'l bit..so if he says we have to install botnet on ur apartment..am doomed. ! 🙁 ( typing this from crappy photon + 155 kbps after 5 gb of 3.1 mbps.....**** my life...5 gb over in 6 hours flat -_- )
Go for Beam only if you can have their POP box in your building or in the very next building in a closed and protected area and not on some building's terrace or road. Their plans are good and speeds are good as long as it works. But if you can not have their box close to you (under 100 ~ 150 Mts distance from your PC) think again before opting for Beam as you can expect some downtime and Beam really sucks in customer support.