friday 18 feb 2011

sensex:18211

Date trading: 18211 - The Times of India

dow jones 10 year to the date

sept 10 2001:9,605.51
sept 10 2009:9,605.41

check for your self
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=^DJI&a=08&b=1&c=2001&d=09&e=11&f=2001&g=d

The entire stock market is rigged.all the bailout money is going to prop the markets.The unemployment level in usa is still 10%.
When ben bernanke's QE 2 finishes it will be over unless QE4,QE5.... and so on,it will lead to dollar devaluation aka Wiemar republic

proof that all stock markets are rigged There is no way this can be coincidence
Yes, it is. Else how would the sharks make money? And it's true for every financial markets - Stocks, Futures, Options, Commodities, Forex - in each and every country - including India. What Drives the Financial Markets?

Transcript:

If you are positioned short, you can great a level of activity to drive the futures down that doesn't take too much money. It is a fun and lucrative game. You can boost the futures and the when the market comes in to sell, it can create a negative atmosphere. That's a strategy that is worth doing, and you should definitely do it, because it is legal, and it is a quick way to make some money. No one else in the world would ever tell you this.

You've got to control the market. If you are short, then you've got to keep the market down. You aren't allowed to foment, but you can do it anyway because the SEC doesn't understand it. It is important to foment if you need to stay in the game. If you see a guy who is bidding, you can wipe him out right away. You can knock down a stock like RIMM with about 15 million dollars. You can call a bozo reporter and tell them that a competitor is going to come out with a great product, and that can keep the stock down as well.

With a stock like AAPL, you can spread a rumor that the other related businesses don't like their new product. Apple is a great company to do this with, because they won't comment on the rumor. It is an effective way to keep the stock down. You can create an image that there will be big news next week that frightens everyone. These are the kinds of things that happen in the market that you don't see.

Don't do anything remotely truthful. You have to develop a new truth. If you are desperate, then you can take these actions. The mechanics of the market are much more important than the fundamentals. Eventually, buyers will come to their senses and realize everything is a lie. If you can get your rumor on CNBC, then you can play these moves for a percent or two.

Watch it here:

Code:
http://www.thestreet.com/video/cramermarketupdates/10329438.html#1163950434
Or:

Code:
h^^p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6gxPCurDJs

Was watching an old movie today for passing some time, there was a song which I felt interesting:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AsXXChZzfXU

Lyrics:
Its a blindfold kick back type of a game
Calledthe Kansas City Shuffle
Whereas you look left and they fall right
Into the Kansas City Shuffle
Its a they-think you-think you don't know
Type of Kansas City hustle
Where you take your time
Wait your turn
And hang them up, and out to dry

Its a shakedown switch arrive in town
Type of Kansas City Shuffle
Gotta' make both sides and let it ride
On the Kansas City Shuffle
Now the tables turned the lessons learned
You've gotta earn yourself some trouble
Revenge like this, never sweet-
You've got yourself a long ride home

An analyst at Goldman Sachs, Mr. Arjun N. Murti has become the talk of the oil market by issuing one sensational forecast after another.
He foresees a “super spike” — a price surge that will soon drive crude oil to $200 a barrel.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/21/business/21oil.html
Code:
www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=ayxRKcAZi630

Listen & enjoy the song in post #4, read the lyrics - it's good.

Nice movie to watch this weekend:

Broke: The New American Dream

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=UPWXnlILRrg

Code:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/21/business/21oil.html
Code:
www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=ayxRKcAZi630

Listen & enjoy the song in post #4, read the lyrics - it's good.

must have been sensation to all retail and other stupid traders..........but my mentor(for me in my beleif) mr prechter wrote in his publication just before crude crash (a few days before) he said some thing like this. " a historical major top in the crude oil markets is about to be made" and guess what .......all ppl know that he was right.

----------

he also published the only book in his time in 2003 "conquer the crash" when there were atleast a dozen or more books telling dowjones at 20000-35000.:laugh:

----------

and yes dow went till 14000 and came back to some 6600 in 2008-09 crash ............a bull market measn higher tops and higher bottoms ............it doesnt work like a higher top and lower bottom like dow did in march 2009:thumbdown:

----------

and when very recently his publication said at silver 62-66000 .............that it will crash like any thing...........guess what happened...?????

----------

did it not...???

----------

and guess what....when he said just few days before that markets will rally in feb 2009........market started rally in march 2009.:grin:

----------

and guess what........in 1978 when all the American analyst were bearish and dow was at some 2000 levels ...i dunno, he said ..............dow will start a cyclical bull markets and will make new highs for years to come........and guess what....??? it rallied many folds....:thumbup1:

and guess what he .....in an American trading championship(1980) got the first prize for making 444% profit in just one month ...........based on wave theory .......manipulated markets....????:liquor:

----------

https://broadband.forum/social-chat/3103-does-god-exist/205/

read my posts in this page and u will know what drives the stock markets.

----------

i am not trying to say markets are not tried into manipulation ................but ......the main stocks and main index will not move much in case manipulation in those is tried upon....................MAJOR TREND WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL SOONER THAN LATER.(no one in the world can affect the markets more than few minutes maybe thats it).

----------

and read this thread to know more.:grin:

----------

https://broadband.forum/politics/72806-rahul-gandhi-set-become-prime/

Stock market was always rigged and it will always be rigged in future too .. Its just a matter of knowing wht the big fish is going to do and invest accordingly ..Users like us don't matter in stock market .. Its just tht the billions of dollars invested and withdrawn by big fishes control the market ..And there was no slow down for sure .. with 1 million iPhone order in 24hrs one would be kidding to think if there is any slowdown ...

@hitman ,u don't even know what u are talking about bro.....

----------

u really need to go to America and Europe to feel what the hell this slow down is/means. u don't even know whats happening there ........if u have any friends/relative/or any other connection........ask them pls. i sure do have some ppl there. u are living in some different world bro.

Mate ... been to US multiple times in last 3 years .. been to Europe multiple times in last 2 years...Don't judge the things with wht happen to ur close and near ones in US or wht u see in news ... They r there in H1 or B1 or F1 etc etc .. They r bound to face the kick first, once the demand of skilled labor decrease .. cos they r not tht high skilled .. they r exploited by desi consultants etc etc ..If u have been to US then u will understand the mess created by Indian consultants in the name of h1 . So judge the things by understanding wht the US citizen think abt the situation .. US citizens may have lost jobs in recent past but they get adequate support from govt and social services to keep them float ..They help them in finding the job ... This slow down is all myth .. If u have been to US and have mixed up with Americans and seen how the things work there.. then u will understand .. If u remain in desi group only then I would understand y u think differently ..

Maybe you are one lucky guy who is related to all rich people abroad........... America doesn't have money to pay bills..... Apple has more money than USA govt........ If America is still not feeling the pressure believe me, they soon will I will be here with you to judge them till 2016 when the things will get better for them.

My fast friend's friends in England...... A very high income earner doctor..... Bought a house sometime back....... Even he is feeling the heat..... House Value down 25 % in one year........ And no buyers still.

Apple is a US firm .. Doesn't matter if they have more money then govt .. It will remain in US and will generate jobs for Americans .. so tht is not even a thing for us to bother abt ..Technically the news was just regarding the liquidity of apple .. and liquidity is not the driving factor in world economy .. Tht's y I told u don't believe the news channels .. Try reading between the lines ..The world is suffering from inflation and not slow down .. U need to understand the difference .. The prices of minerals have increased.. which have increased the prices of other things ..Real estate is not whole economy ..Its just a common thing which relates to demand and supply .. people r not buying the houses cos of high inflation... so demand of them decreases and thus the price drop .. Just remember one thing .. The day America feels the pressure, countries like India, EU countries etc etc will be finished well before tht .. U don't even have an idea how shrewd US is ..

well ........i directly follow charts of India and America as well......u are talking about inflation.....???? soon u with included the whole world will know that its not inflation which is there........its a de-flation that is happening in all major global markets..........it not a slow down u say...????? its even worse.....its depression. A credit implosion...... not seen by anyone who is alive today.........not even by warren buffet .........the last depression which was seen by America....Europe ....was the time around .....when buffet got his birthday.

i know u will try to laugh about how did i know this.........its not my idea which i am talking about.....i am a stock market man...and my mentor who said all this and i believe him .....i also second his thought by co-relating my charts with his thoughts.(read my previous post no-7, regarding what he foretasted about before this) he is a biggest analyst i know who foretasted and happened exactly according to him till date...in due course of time. he is a legend. markets are not driven by America....u dont know American markets. they will do like any other market would do to bad news.......fed is NOTHING. they cant prevent this from happening.

Dow Jones Drops 600 Points in 10 Minutes 5/6//10 CNBC Flash Crash - YouTube

----------

he has watched charts of over 400 years of different economies.........no long term charts failed on wave analysis till date....on which he predicts markets.

----------

you will see dowjones below 3000 in 3-5 years.

A Rising Market Won't Stop the "Economic Rot" Beneath

Suppose you see a lovely house -- one with great curb appeal. It has new paint and manicured shrubbery out front.

But also suppose that you look more closely. You press your thumb on the window sill and the wood frame crumbles in. Come to find out, the wood is rotten in too many places to count. The deck joists and supports are fractured. Even the terrain underneath the deck looks unstable. And the closer you look the worse the problems are.

It's obvious that very few people would buy that house. Yet you can be pretty sure that the home's owner will have "good things" to say about the place.

Likewise, today's stock market has plenty of cheerleaders -- even as the rot spreads throughout the economy. Real estate and homebuilding sector alike continue to decline in the wake of the mortgage meltdown. Municipalities continue to have growing budget problems. We're not talking about a "small town" bankruptcy, either. An Oct. 12 Reuters headline reads:

"Harrisburg, Pa., Files for Bankruptcy Protection." The story goes on to say that "The Pennsylvania state capital faces a $300 million debt crises..."

This Oct. 12 headline is from Bloomberg: "California Kids Face Days Without School as Revenue Gap Imperils Education." It continues: "Public schools in California...are bracing for a $1.7 billion cut that may wipe out high-school sports and student busing, and trim the academic calendar by seven days next year."

The economic problems run much deeper and wider than these stories can reflect -- yet they are indeed today's stories. The capital of one of our biggest states is filing for bankruptcy? That should serve as an alarm. Then again, the market is rallying just weeks after the downgrade of U.S. Treasury debt.

So when will optimistic financial investors wake-up to reality?

"At some point in the trend toward negative social mood, fear, and then panic, will bring to light the risks that people today are ignoring. Global credit deterioration is objectively real; but disaster will strike only when it becomes subjectively realized.