• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 14,224

techfreek

Senior
ISP
Beam Fiber
Hey Guys, Till Yesterday it was Good but beam telecom from yesterday has blocked the Using of same account from different Systems or Locations.:madness:So My Advise would be please dont Share your account user id & password to others. As u might get block On your own location.If u face the login issue please Send me A Private Message, I'l Surely help You out!

Hey Guys, Till Yesterday it was Good but beam telecom from yesterday has blocked the Using of same account from different Systems or Locations.:madness:

So My Advise would be please dont Share your account user id & password to others. As u might get block On your own location.

If u face the login issue please Send me A Private Message, I'l Surely help You out!

IMO this is a good thing - not just for your own security and such, but also in case they decide to start billing people for huge amounts of usage.

But Mg, I connect to my laptop and to Desktop. That means he cannot Block me when i am using from my Desktop. SOB!:madness:

But Mg, I connect to my laptop and to Desktop. That means he cannot Block me when i am using from my Desktop. SOB!:madness:

You misunderstand. I think it's OK to have multiple devices connected in the same house. But to be connected from your house with your desktop and then to take your connection to a friends building and connect using your settings with your laptop - THAT is potentially bad. If you need to connect multiple devices in one house, you can just put in a router.

I dont own a router that is the problem, but in the same case reliance or any other such broadband wouldn't block like that. Btw that issue is solved yesterday night i called the floor manager and yelled at him, so he's Like sorry sir.I asked him to Stop giving Home plan connection to Internet Cafes, This is the reason they specify when asked why Fup policy was applied/implemented.

I dont own a router that is the problem, but in the same case reliance or any other such broadband wouldn't block like that.
Btw that issue is solved yesterday night i called the floor manager and yelled at him, so he's Like sorry sir.
I asked him to Stop giving Home plan connection to Internet Cafes, This is the reason they specify when asked why Fup policy was applied/implemented.

Funny they should say that. I think that's an excuse that someone from Airtel used a number of months ago.