GTPL Ushers in Cable Digitization with Next-Generation Cisco Set-Top

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 12,359
Actually, the original product of GTPL is cable channel. It is indulged in cable network from starting. So, it always wants to be competition with DTH. Fast growing in gujarat.I have taken its internet but at some instant it is satisfactory. There is no downtime but I face some slow speed issue with my 256kbps plan. I normally get various from ranging 5-22kbps. Sometimes it goes upto 30-32kbps with some selected sites.

I have filled form of 512kbps unlimited for 3361/- 6 month. Will take 3 days to have connection. I will post review of it.

It is also here in nagpur,maharashtra....my old cable guy switched to gtpl and he allows me to run 3 SD TVs and 1 HD TV with every HD channel till date at just 300 per month just because we are 20+ years old customerI don't think that their internet connection is available here yet

i got connected via GTPL.but i can't setup my Belkin wifi router with it.my lappy got connected with wifi and opens setup page. but PC can not open router setup page on 192.168.2.1 .i have entered PPPoE details . but with lappy, i can not connect it.

@chromaniac, I want your review on GTPL BB. If you can provide your valuable review, it would be appriciated... Waiting...