• Thread starter Thread starter belkin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 7,208

belkin

ISP
Beam
Need help to configure Belkin G Wireless Router for Beam Internet

I have the same Router Belking G Wireles Router.. I could not able to Connect my Beam Internet...i have selected PPOE and given my User name and password it's gettting configure but it's not getting connected the Light on the router is Blenking in orange color only it's not turning into Green.....could you please help me waiting for you response...Thanks In Advance

Log on this site and lodge your complaint...They will surely help you like they did to me..
Belkin : Support Support Login

Need help to configure Belkin G Wireless Router for Beam Internet

I have the same Router Belking G Wireles Router.. I could not able to Connect my Beam Internet...i have selected PPOE and given my User name and password it's gettting configure but it's not getting connected the Light on the router is Blenking in orange color only it's not turning into Green.....could you please help me waiting for you response...Thanks In Advance

Log on this site and lodge your complaint...They will sure help you like they did to me..

Add the IP of your modem on that PPPoE settings page. Mostly by default it is, 192.168.1.1 (the IP of the modem you have attached to the router)Enter your User ID and Password in that page. The orange colour on the 'Earth' symbol will turn green.