• Views Views 22,749

acc1444

Regular
ISP
Multiple
GTPL

Official site :: http://www.gtpl.net
Introduction::

GTPL is one of the largest Digital Cable TV and broadband services company of Gujarat. Promoters and Directors of GTPL having more than 20 years of experience in CATV Media business that empowers GTPL to provide quality Digital Cable TV services across the state of Gujarat. With fiber optics backbone across Gujarat and with state-of-the-art distribution and convergences technologies, GTPL brings the digital age through Cable transforming the way viewers seeking information for development and entertainment.

The present area of operation covers the entire state of Gujarat spanning all important cities and 80% of towns. The company is also having presence in the states of Maharastra, Rajasthan and West Bengal.

In effect GTPL covers more than 30 cities in the state of Gujarat and serves over million Analog subscribers through its various business models. GTPL has undertaken voluntary CAS implementation. This will make sure that GTPL is in line with the latest digital technologies for delivery of state of the art digital channels to its viewers. Presently GTPL is serving numerous digital subscribers through its network.
Tarriff::
Tarrifs & Plans

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have posted the above information which is taken from official website. I am not a part of this company. I have just posted for introduction not for advertise purpose.

ACC1444
IBF rocks.