Configuration of adsl router

aarudhraknv

ISP
beem
Hello members,in my past days i am using bsnl broadband. and also using adsl router for netconnection. i am connecting internet through wifi adsl router. now i am not using bsnl broadband. now i am using beem broadband in hyderabad. that internet connection is directly to my laptop through rj45 cable. but i want to configure adsl router to my beem broadband because i want to connect internet through wifi. it is possible or not? if possible tell me the procedure.thanks and regards,k.n.v.santosh

Hello members,
in my past days i am using bsnl broadband. and also using adsl router for netconnection. i am connecting internet through wifi adsl router. now i am not using bsnl broadband. now i am using beem broadband in hyderabad. that internet connection is directly to my laptop through rj45 cable. but i want to configure adsl router to my beem broadband because i want to connect internet through wifi. it is possible or not? if possible tell me the procedure.

thanks and regards,
k.n.v.santosh

Not Possible i think. One of my friend asked about the samething last week. we both tried but we cant.

Not Possible i think. One of my friend asked about the samething last week. we both tried but we cant.
Hai I got solution that is I reset my ADSL router and put my internet connection into LAN port then switch on ADSL routher. The router is working ith beam broadband and also wifi. The beambroad band takes their default settings for that ADSL router. Now I am using my internet connection through wifi using my ADSL router.

thanks and regards,
k.n.v.santosh