Loop Mobile rejected MNP to Airtel on Prepaid due to Low Balance

• Thread starter Thread starter manishk.24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 11,112

manishk.24

ISP
Loop Mobile
Recently I decided to Port-out of Loop Mobile due to low quality of service. Today I got a call from Loop Mobile saying that this request has been rejected due to balance less than Re. 1When I asked them about why did they not inform me this criteria before cancelling the request they have no answer. I want to mention that if Loop Mobile has so much courtesy for their customer to let them know that they MNP has been rejected they should have also informed about this criteria saying that you should have minimum this much balance and then we will process your request.I want to bring this to the light of concerned authorities in Mumbai, please take necessary action and do the needful.Thanks,Manish.

now a days mobile operator are discovering new reason to reject the MNP ....

Recently I decided to Port-out of Loop Mobile due to low quality of service. Today I got a call from Loop Mobile saying that this request has been rejected due to balance less than Re. 1

When I asked them about why did they not inform me this criteria before cancelling the request they have no answer. I want to mention that if Loop Mobile has so much courtesy for their customer to let them know that they MNP has been rejected they should have also informed about this criteria saying that you should have minimum this much balance and then we will process your request.

I want to bring this to the light of concerned authorities in Mumbai, please take necessary action and do the needful.

My Loop Mobile Number is

Thanks,
Manish.

dont give out your no on public forums..this is similar what had happened with my friend...i suggest you visit their gallery&ask for explanation...also forward your complaint to nodal officer..

and what that minimum amt is? 1Re? 10Rs? 100Rs? who will decide what wud be minimum amt?if i want to leave their service why shud i give them single penny? negative balance, ok i can understand but balance of ZERO rupees shud be acceptable...

make it ZERO after you send the port out sms

Rather wait for the confirmation from Airtel. You'll get an SMS for confirmation of your port request. Once you receive it then finish off with the few bucks left in your cell.

and what that minimum amt is? 1Re? 10Rs? 100Rs? who will decide what wud be minimum amt?

if i want to leave their service why shud i give them single penny? negative balance, ok i can understand but balance of ZERO rupees shud be acceptable...

My friend had informed that he spoke with CC&some higher authority in loop CC&they told him that minimum balance should not be less than rs20.:O
i mean what they think of themselves..he had argued that TRAI rules doesnt state it,now he is going to forward the complaint the nodal officer&all they did was disconnect his call..😡
20rs are they taking porting fee?:ishock:why should we pay this morons 20rs before leaving them?:notallowed::madness:

My friend had informed that he spoke with CC&some higher authority in loop CC&they told him that minimum balance should not be less than rs20.:O
i mean what they think of themselves..he had argued that TRAI rules doesnt state it,now he is going to forward the complaint the nodal officer&all they did was disconnect his call..😡
20rs are they taking porting fee?:ishock:why should we pay this morons 20rs before leaving them?:notallowed::madness:
There is no such rule that one has to maintain 20 INR balance while porting. This is daylight robbery and blackmailing. Don't let them get away with this BS. 😕

this is what i want to bring to light of the concerned authorities. what should i do if they reject my MNP for such stupid reason.

this is clearly cheating. on postpaid they might raise issue of outstanding.but prepaid is pre-paid. don't trust them just make ur procedure.

I have applied for MNP from loop mobile to Tata Docomo on 25th of Feb and i got a SMS saying "Your reques for MNP is registered succesfully" On 1st March i received a SMS from number 50911 saying MSSIDN: 98******** message type: port out Message:98******* rejected by reason: Bill overdue. I have a prepaid account and i don't understand why i have bill overdue. I call the customer service on loop mobile 800 they said i had no balance in my account i told them to kindly check again and they found out i have more then 30 rs in balance. The customer care were not able to give proper answe and told me to go and visit Loop Gallery. I don't know what wrong with those people. why have they rejected my MNP. Again i have to go thru the same procedure and again pay rs 19 for porting charge. THis is total nonsense. Kindly suggest what to do