Mtnl tri b combo unlimited(512kbps) speed

DeathEscaped

ISP
MTNL
I am using mtnl since past 11 months and my max speed is 15kbps.It is always 5-15kbps.Even after tons of complaints speed is still the same.My router model is UT-300R2UCan someone help me out with this?I am so tired of this slow net

I am using mtnl since past 11 months and my max speed is 15kbps.
It is always 5-15kbps.
Even after tons of complaints speed is still the same.
My router model is UT-300R2U
Can someone help me out with this?
I am so tired of this slow net

Plz share your ADSl statistics here.
Go to 192.168.1.1 > Username - admin > Password - admin, then go to Device Info->Statistics->ADSL.
share the details of SNR Margin, atteneution, Attaianble rate, rate/line rate etc.

OkRate (Kbps) 566 253 SNR Margin (dB) 29.8 41.5 Attenuation (dB) 29.5 19.6 Output Power (dBm) 4.1 13.8 Super Frames 15419 15417 Super Frame Errors 0 56

Ok

Rate (Kbps) 566 253
SNR Margin (dB) 29.8 41.5
Attenuation (dB) 29.5 19.6
Output Power (dBm) 4.1 13.8
Super Frames 15419 15417
Super Frame Errors 0 56

Stats looks okay enough to provide atleast 512 kbps speed ! So how are u downloading i.e. did u use some download manager or not & is ur speed always this 5-15 kbps for every kind of download like http, ftp & torrents etc.

Central Delhi

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Stats looks okay enough to provide atleast 512 kbps speed ! So how are u downloading i.e. did u use some download manager or not & is ur speed always this 5-15 kbps for every kind of download like http, ftp & torrents etc.

I didn't use any download manager i downloaded from over 100 sites but still i get 5-15kbps
Even torrents give me same speed

Get rid of MTNL. this is the best advise I can give you. MTNL connection comes with good luck or bad luck, who have good luck they enjoy their services at fullest and those who have bad luck are like you, who will never enjoy the services after repeated complaints. Because they have stupid customer services, no one is bothered if customer is having problem.

But still if you love MTNL, then raise the concern with nodal officer and provide all the complaint number, if nodal officer is not able to help you then contact the appellate authority. I am sure your problem should be resolved by then. Best of Luck....

Yes and No.

Yes becoz, everyone knows getting anyhelp from MTNL is like milking some elephant and also at ur location u can definitely get better ISPs with somewhat similar if not better plans.
No becoz most of the friends i know in delhi with MTNL have almost 95-98 % uptime with good speed.

I didn't use any download manager i downloaded from over 100 sites but still i get 5-15kbps
Even torrents give me same speed

Mean while u can try some download manager & see if it improves ur speed a bit or not. Try this - Internet Download Manager 6.05 Build 1

Yes and No.

Yes becoz, everyone knows getting anyhelp from MTNL is like milking some elephant and also at ur location u can definitely get better ISPs with somewhat similar if not better plans.
No becoz most of the friends i know in delhi with MTNL have almost 95-98 % uptime with good speed.

Mean while u can try some download manager & see if it improves ur speed a bit or not. Try this - Internet Download Manager 6.05 Build 1

I tried IDM before, It gave me worse speed.
I've tried different ISPs but none of them gave a big change
And i cant try more ISP now as i have to keep using internet but this MTNL's DNS servers are 30% down.

@DeathEscaped Who have you dealt with in Delhi for your problems, if its linesman & Co then it might not help much send an email to the GM/DGM stating clearly the problem with the statistics plus all the complaint no.'s if any. If that does not help next is to the ED MTNL(Delhi) after that to the MD.PS: Pls specify in your profile, your location is Mumbai or Delhi it saves our/your time.