Strange Problem While Upoading/Posting/Chatting through BSNL3G Please Help....

• Thread starter Thread starter Chaitanya7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,640

Chaitanya7

ISP
BSNL 3G
Hello Friends,I am New here ad this id My First PostActually Nowadays I am Facing Strange Problems in Uploading/Posting*Uploading to file hosting Never Works*Speed Test Upload Results Fail as Upload doesn't take place*Chatting/Posting on Walls/Messaging through Facebook doesn't take place*Gmail Default views doesn't replies save draft i have to use Basic HTML View for replying*link-removed.eu doesn't open many times*uTorrent shows good Download Speeds But that too doesn't Upload AnythingSomeone said me i Have to set higher MTU Value for my modem which shall solve the problemPing shows 100% data received till -f -l 1432 but it shows Request time out after 1432Can someone Help me how can i Check Present mtu value and set Proper mtu value through regeditI use Huawei UMG1831Windows XPAnd have tried various Browsers ANd No Virus has affected my Computer

i think tcpip properties allow u to set it...

BSNL 3G has a very poor uploading speed.For speed fluctuation, try different DNS time to time.

BSNL 3G has a very poor uploading speed.

Wondering if this is poor upload speed then what is nice upload speed consist of 😛

Hey guys instead on debating on Speeds Can you Experts and my friends Please help me to solve this problem of uploading files/chat/posts

Hey guys instead on debating on Speeds Can you Experts and my friends Please help me to solve this problem of uploading files/chat/posts
There is nothing that can be done, a 3g connection speed depends on various factors like number of Users, ISP Connectivity and other blah blah ! Better contact your local exchange for the same. they are only the one who can help you.

Wondering if this is poor upload speed then what is nice upload speed consist of 😛

I am talking about BSNL 3G.... Not about broadband... I don't believe you.... Don't mind...

I am talking about BSNL 3G.... Not about broadband... I don't believe you.... Don't mind...
And just for information, there is no Landline connection nearby to my area. so this cannot be result of Wireline broadband. and as there is low user base in my area so I get nice speed.