Price Of Beetel 100cx And Beetel 220 Bx

• Thread starter Thread starter ranesh_bsnl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 17,400
Do you want them for use with Airtel? If so, I would advise renting them, because even though you might end up paying more in the long term (i.e. 3 years or more), you will a) Have the peace of mind of having Airtel fix/replace the modem whenever it gets spoiled and b)Have the flexibility to change to another ISP if you want to, and c) If Airtel do get better modems then you can be sure that they would have no hassles upgrading your modem.The rent by the way is Rs. 99 per month.

QUOTE(vebmetal @ Aug 7 2006, 12:26 AM) [snapback]57822[/snapback]
Do you want them for use with Airtel? If so, I would advise renting them, because even though you might end up paying more in the long term (i.e. 3 years or more), you will a) Have the peace of mind of having Airtel fix/replace the modem whenever it gets spoiled and b)Have the flexibility to change to another ISP if you want to, and c) If Airtel do get better modems then you can be sure that they would have no hassles upgrading your modem.

The rent by the way is Rs. 99 per month.
[/b]

i want to use them on bsnl broadband in punjab, i am sure that beetel adsl modems can be used will BSNL broadband. but i donot know from where i can purchase them, i want to purchase 5 adsl modems for my friends who want to get BSNL broadband connection but in punjab at present there is hortage of ADSL modems. please tell me what is price of these adsl modems like beetel 100cx beetel 220 bx and from where these can be available. please do tell me rough idea if you don't know exactly.