For Reliance Broadband Combo 600 kbps(Day) - 1 mbps(Night) users only - What's your actual speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 21,353
Status
Not open for further replies.
96kb/s....WTH????
Yes even slower than GPRS but those noobs still can't rectify the problem.

for the past 2 days im getting only 600 kbps in night usage too. gave the complaint tonight.lets c the outcoming...

for the past 2 days im getting only 600 kbps in night usage too. gave the complaint tonight.lets c the outcoming...
stilling facing the issue. stupid CC closed the complaint without my confirmation.Registered one more complaint.WTH?

@ rv73 dude.. ur actual download speed is Divide by 8 ur Surfing speed. means 1000kbps/8 = 125 kbps 🙂

2 complaints of mine was closed without my consent.Filed a 3rd one.Why me god???.....

Post a screenshot of the My Plan section (accessible via My Account ----> My Plan in reliancebroadband.co.in).

Post a screenshot of the My Plan section (accessible via My Account ----> My Plan in reliancebroadband.co.in).
I dont know when i saw it lately..now it is blank in that section

Do you realize why you aren't getting the desired speeds? The plan profile is incorrectly configured. And hence, the line is operating at some unknown default speed.

Should look something like this:

https://imgur.com/12G9T

Please do not post complaints with the customer care saying that your speeds are low. Speed being low is the result. The CS guys are programmed by default to close such complaints without any intervention. Tell them the cause. Tell them that "my plan profile is not being displayed correctly on the authentication portal".

Hopefully, there should be some form of speedy resolution.

my issue is same as raj. i get 100 to 40 kbps less speed than i should get.customer care says i should get minimum 100 kbps max even to take my complaint 😕 .what should i do

my issue is same as raj. i get 100 to 40 kbps less speed than i should get.customer care says i should get minimum 100 kbps max even to take my complaint 😕 .what should i do
Migrate to the next possible plan and check with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.