For Reliance Broadband Combo 600 kbps(Day) - 1 mbps(Night) users only - What's your actual speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 21,360
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the charges, I am looking Forward to opt 749 Plan. My Questions are 1. Total Charges with Tax?2.Am i going to get 1mbps full in the night?3.I know its a combo plan, Where i need to take an telephone connection with it. So do they charge extra for it?4. Is there any package like speed on demand where i can boost my speeds by paying extra?

1) Rs.826.15 was my last bill amt.2) Sure. If not (which happened to me) then a reset on their side will do.3) Nope. Rs.50 voice calls free. i.e., 100 mins free(0.50 paise per unit)4) No way.

I get 2mbps Fuped at 50Gb and then 786kbps in RS 1,000 on Beam fiber. I want to try reliance 749 plan once, I have Reliance BB connection in my office i would like to upgrade the package on that. 499 Plan is active at the moment!

here's my 2 cents... those who are using the 1Mbps plan @ Rs.1099 really ought to take the 1Mbps/2Mbps night booster plan which per month costs Rs.13490 for a year if you can afford it coz if you calculate the price you pay after tax, it's almost the same...1Mbps 1099 +10.3% tax = 12121Mbps/2Mbps 13490 + 10.3% tax = 14879.47 for 1 year (divide that by 12 and it costs Rs.1240

here's my 2 cents... those who are using the 1Mbps plan @ Rs.1099 really ought to take the 1Mbps/2Mbps night booster plan which per month costs Rs.13490 for a year if you can afford it coz if you calculate the price you pay after tax, it's almost the same...

1Mbps 1099 +10.3% tax = 1212

1Mbps/2Mbps 13490 + 10.3% tax = 14879.47 for 1 year (divide that by 12 and it costs Rs.1240
I've already done the calculation recently...but paying in advance to Reliance😛

well to be honest, i have a wimax 600kbps connection and i paid for a whole year and i think only once or twice the net was down for a day or two max for some server repair work. otherwise it's been pretty good. not branding for reliance tho 😛

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

could someone please tell me if the upload speed shared with the download speed in the combo plans? or are they separate?

well to be honest, i have a wimax 600kbps connection and i paid for a whole year and i think only once or twice the net was down for a day or two max for some server repair work. otherwise it's been pretty good. not branding for reliance tho 😛

That's insane pricing by Reliance...

Even if u pay the Annual fee it comes Rs.1125/m excluding tax. If ur happy with it then its OK.
could someone please tell me if the upload speed shared with the download speed in the combo plans? or are they separate?
The usage is calculated on combining both. Is that u asked for?

yeah i kno.. when i took it, i didn't see the night booster plan (kicking myself)Not download and upload usage... i'm asking if the speed is shared meaning if i'm downloading and uploading, is the 600kbps being shared both for downloading and uploading or its 600kbps just for downloading and uploading is separate at whatever speed... hope my query is clear...

yeah i kno.. when i took it, i didn't see the night booster plan (kicking myself)

Not download and upload usage... i'm asking if the speed is shared meaning if i'm downloading and uploading, is the 600kbps being shared both for downloading and uploading or its 600kbps just for downloading and uploading is separate at whatever speed... hope my query is clear...

You are using a wireless right? night booster plans come only in wireline...i think you know that..

That's a strange question to ask. Anyway i get 600kbps @ day & 1 mbps @ night & upload speeds are always separate.

Not download and upload usage... i'm asking if the speed is shared meaning if i'm downloading and uploading, is the 600kbps being shared both for downloading and uploading or its 600kbps just for downloading and uploading is separate at whatever speed... hope my query is clear...
Download speed and upload speed are two different things. Perform a speed test @ speedtest.net and let us know what your download/upload speed is!

i guess hes asking abt the connection being asymmetrical or symmetrical. did i get the spelling right!!

It seems that i've to log out & then log in to get my night booster(1 mbps) speed. Otherwise even after 10.30 pm the speed stays @ 600 kbps. Previously it was updated automatically.

its automatic in my case raj...i m on metro ethernet so i m getting even upto 5 mbps downloading speed..... 🙂n uploading too.. dats from R2R..

its automatic in my case raj...
i m on metro ethernet so i m getting even upto 5 mbps downloading speed..... 🙂
n uploading too.. dats from R2R..
Damn......in my 5 months usage i've never seen a speed burst

Status
Not open for further replies.