Help : Getting GPRS Speed in New MTNL 3G Jadoo Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Junaid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 21,223

Junaid

ISP
MTNL
I just purchased MTNL 3g jadoo sim and recharge it with Rs. 50, just to check speed in my area(Delhi). I have samsung monte s5630 with hspda 3.6 mbps speed. I tried three diffrent apn setting

APN - gprsppsdel = Working but @ of GPRS speed.

APN - pps3g = Not working error network unavailable.

APN - ppshsdpa = Not working error network unavailable.

Also in my phone 3G logo is showing and UMTS mode is enable..

Just confused how to get 3G speed in my phone did i need to activate 3G service through sms?

3G SETTING (PREPAID)

Profile name: mtnl

Dial up no. : *99# (Dial up number for PC)

User name : mtnl

Password : mtnl123

APN : pps3g

3G HSDPA SETTING (PREPAID)

Profile name: mtnl

Dial up no. : *99# (Dial up number for PC)

User name : mtnl

Password : mtnl123

APN : ppshsdpa

Thanks but i already set the user name and password as mtnl and mtnl123 and i am getting gprs speed with apn set to gprsppsdel. but when i changed it to pps3g or ppshsdpa i get service unavaible error.

mtnl may be locking the sim to their devices. other devices may not work with their sims and vice versa.

I just shocked to see 1 mbps speed while apn set gprsppsdel. While browsing speed is not so good but downloading speed is high. so far this is only apn gprsppsdel is working and other two apn giving me network unavailable error. but who cares as far as it is working.

I am using MTNL 3G in New Delhi and APN is PPSHSDPA, I am getting 1.3 MBps .. You must check with customer support if you have 3G activated..

I am using MTNL 3G in New Delhi and APN is PPSHSDPA, I am getting 1.3 MBps .. You must check with customer support if you have 3G activated..

In which area you use your 3g conection and what is your phone model?

Contact the nearest sanchaar haat or the customer care, anticipation with MTNL, fails.

Thanks for the information, i have successfully created a new 3G MTNL dial up connection on my PC/LP cause when i was using the Nokia PC suite and also nokia internet connection manager for internet connection it was always drooping and i had t manually reconnect the connection, so i need a dial up connection which connects automatically even if the connection drops.Thanks Kevin A

I've got unlimited 3G blackberry service. Can i use this plan to tether to my laptop.i try connecting thru my blackberry desktop manager and using mobile connect which is built in.i have tried all APN's and user name/password combinations..i keep getting the following error's :The PPP Link control protocol was terminated.Any idea? anyone?

Are you absolutely sure that you used capital B in the MBps which means around 10mbps???

look like MTNL blocks this setting : ppshspda even I am having bit of trouble with it..currently unable to connect to it..

I was using "ppshsdpa" from last 1 Year but unfortunately MTNL has blocked that APN and now only "gprsppsdel" is working with GPRS speeds [0.3 download and 0.2 upload]Mbps. Anyone else having same problem with speed?? I am tired contacting CC again and again to get update on my complaints but the CC agents says everyone if facing this problem and they cannot do anything... What should I do?

The fault is due to 3G infrastructure. Nothing to worry . As soon as MTNL upgrade infrastructure at you area you will enjoy 3.6 Mbps