Sun Direct - Full Tension TV

• Thread starter Thread starter prasanthkk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4,651

prasanthkk

ISP
Airtel
Yesterday by 6pm all the channels are stopped even I have enough balance in my SD account. And automatically all the channels came by today morning. :wall:Is any one face the same problem?Sun Direct - Full Tension TV

Your case is better. I have Rs.110 balance in my account before the expiry date of 04.01.2011. Next day i was shocked by the SCRAMBLED message. I called the customer service, they told only Rs.11 in my account. What SD cheats done was deducted Rs.99 and not renewed the pack. The fraud customer care executive lady argued that i had only Rs.11 the previous day and no chance of having Rs.110/-. I got frustrated and cut the call as I have no proof. Suddenly an idea flashed in my mind. It was last month I have activated TEN CRICKET on 15.12.2010. While I try to activate it have Rs. 134/- balance. TEN CRICKET costs Rs.45. But it didn't accept because as TEN CRICKET was valid till 24 Jan, we need to have enough balance for next months base pack subscription. That is we need 99+45 (144) to activate it. So I recharged for Rs.25 (net balance 22) and and brought the balance to 156. I don't have any other add-on packs. I called CC again and argued the same. The CC executive was shocked and can't speak anymore and said it was a technical fault (Usual reason they give when caught while cheating). Now she gave me a complaint number asked me to switch on STB and TV and wait for some time. Within 2 Minutes I got all channels back.