airtel money: Airtel Mobile Payment Service Launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 8,659
Dial 12121

People will never accept any new product from Airtel unless their existing products are good enough.This service will FAIL miserably. No doubt about that.

load money by visiting the outlet ? what now airtel outlets are banks ? i would prefer transferring money from my bank account to airtel... that would be nice.. but next time i go out ii have to look after my phone which now doubles as my wallet like "MY PRECIOUS" :lol:

well mobile payments are becoming popular in developed markets. starbucks for example has an app for the iPhone that you can use to pay for coffee at their stores. i am hoping for it to become popular here. though airtel money is not something i am interested in at all.

The problem all users both prepaid and postpaid have with Airtel or most Telecom companies is Trust.You can not contact customer service in a hurry when One finds wrong debit in the balance or some unwanted music service /horoscope/hair tips /health tips /How to achieve Long lasting orgasm Tips gets activated.The average customer service rep answeing the phone and the Zombies manning the showroom store know nothing .They are just parrots manning the booth.As such for any problem has to be escalated to Nodal and Nodal's Big daddy to resolve .( That is If you are patient to enough to email the right people-talking to average robots answeing the customer service Hot line is no use ....They can hardly scratch their ass properly!!)FCUK them! Now they are telling me my money is safe with them!! I can not even trust them with rs 100-200 pre paid recharge each time I top up!

Now that I have one airtel number, can anyone explain me what this service is?I am interested only if it is absolutely free! 😀i.e no transaction charge, no 1% charge etc etc.If you have used it, please share your experience.I like recharge any mobile concept, but then I wud trust Paytm more. i.e. adding balance in paytm seems more trustworthy then in airtel money.

Thinking to register with Airtel Money,Fixed Line: 1050 - 5% => Rs. 52DTH: 250 - 5% => Rs. 13Mobile: 150 - 5% => Rs. 7So, can save Rs. 80 every month easily. Can anyone share their experience?

are u kidding??its only for 1 time discounts , next month u will be charged as it should be