• Thread starter Thread starter d00by
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 18,209

d00by

Regular
ISP
Airtel 1099 Explorer Unlimited
My airtel speeds are going nuts if you consider it is daytime.

Check out the download speed in the scree shot! This was taken few minutes ago at about 1630 hours.

SWEET! I am lovin' it!! 😀

Im also getting a constant 60 KBps download speed since sometime now.. Im on home 699 plan (128kbps unlimited).

Yep, last time i aswell had the same thing going. But after a week or so, they would but the cap on again. They must be checking their ports as of now. Testing testing testing. . . Call up CC and ask them ~ ~Regards,NeoeN

Same here no increase in speed but getting less speed due to earth cables quake.but many user r getting hight speed .i also read on other forum that new plans will be coming in 2 weeks may be they r testing with them.yepee i am also getting 60 + just check right now

Just rebooted my router and the speed is gone!

After reading this thread I disconnected & reconnected my connection and now I am also getting double speeds.

Speeds back to normal now, looks like they have fixed the decrease in speeds due to the earthquake i am getting 27 KB/s.

i also think they have just fixed speed problem due to quake and every one will now get normal speed as per there plani.e no double speed 🙁

I am still getting 27-28 KB/s, speeds have not doubled after 11 pm. ( On the 256k unlimited plan )