473/317 Kbps During Daytime!

• Thread starter Thread starter d00by
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 18,229
first the double speeds at night and now ppl getting 200-700kBps on airtel. i havent gotten any increase in speeds like that on my airtel connection. well this just proves it, Bharti Airtel sucks in Mumbai.

Bharti Airtel sucks in Mumbai.[/b]
dont worry kanou, we here in Bangalore do not get any night double on 256 unlimited, or have experienced any speed bursts......we are in the same boat.

When i woke up in the morning I noticed all my queued up files (11 gigs or so) had vanished from emule! At first i was pissed off that emule had fucked up somehow and imagine my surprise when i find all files completed in my Incoming folder! 9-10 gigs downloaded in a single night. Someone from tech support must have gotten fired in Airtel Broadband today!

I din't get any increase and I am here in Dewlhi!

So it proves by all the posts here, Airtel users in karnataka have only basic facilities, no Double speed at nights, no crazy jumps in speeds etc etc. Sigh!

All i will say is that they have increased the downstream sync rate to 2560, so they sure must have something up their sleeve. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to me why the sync rate has to be changed 🤔 Although i haven't yet experienced any increase in speed here at Noida, i have a feeling that there might be some increase in speeds in the near future 🙂

ok for a change even i guess there r gonna be introduction of some new plans........but i don expect them to be announced anytime soon.

QUOTE(gabruputt @ Mar 5 2007, 12:07 PM) [snapback]82170[/snapback]
And isnt that strange considering Bangalore is the IT capital of the country![/b]

You mean 'once upon a time' IT capital of the country. It cant even protect its people from stray dogs

bad traffic, uncontrolled pollution, ............bangalore is like delhi wud hv been if cng wud'nt hv been introduced and the traffic police were to be sent on a loooong vacation.

WTF. i'm getting between 130 and 180 kilo bytes per sec right now... azureus shows the next 100mb will finish in 9minutes. wtf...