473/317 Kbps During Daytime!

• Thread starter Thread starter d00by
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 18,223
No such luck for me

I'm not getting it either, seems the Northies are luckier 🙁

getting 50 plus for an hour now...i hope this doesn't change and the double speeds apply as usual in the night 😀

In my case 15 🙁why do these fckers play with us like this ? I am gonna kill somebody....

Yeah the speeds dropped. Trying to hang around till 11'o clock to start my downloads

yup same here.... speed dropped to FISSADDII level...... y cann't these people provide original speed to the entitled people.....

Lol. Ashish.... i hope u realise that u made the exact post in three different threads 😛And wat is FISSADDII ?

fissaddii.....fissaddii hansaa.......fish ki haddi ==fissaddii 😛 😛 😛jus kiddin .......yaar fissaddii bole toh raddar......mareli.......sadeli......crawling.....or simply speaking..LOW/slow

QUOTE(WiZaRd @ Jan 30 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]77732[/snapback]
Lol. Ashish.... i hope u realise
And wat is FISSADDII ?[/b]

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Jan 31 2007, 04:35 PM) [snapback]77829[/snapback]
fissaddii.....fissaddii hansaa.......fish ki haddi ==fissaddii 😛 😛 😛

jus kiddin .......yaar fissaddii bole toh raddar......mareli.......sadeli......crawling.....or simply speaking..LOW/slow[/b]

the history of word Fissadii goes back to ages when human started using horses n soon they discovered that they reach the destination earlier if they use horse... so the horse which couldn't run was called fissadi.... B)

but as the nation / language developed , the said word have been in use in many context - for eg. if a man is impotent, he's also called fissadi.... n many more.... :lol:

i request u all to not to comment on this as this is a broadband forum n not some other.... 😛

PHD Bhi Kiya. Fir bore ho rahey they, to ek aur PHD kar dala.I think it is safe to call him Dr(Square).AshishP.S. just pulling ur leg bro 😛