Vodafone 3G Launch Status Update !!

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 313
  • Views Views 106,302
UPDATE: Vodafone is launching 3G in Karnataka on Airtel 3G Network!!Also just saw a banner in Vodafone Store(Indiranagar)....."Vodafone 3G is here!"So i guess it will be launched VERY soon 🙂

5 days to go, here in AP, for the end of the Vodafone 3G trial period and official launch of services. No tariff plans announced yet.

Hi Garfield,

Thanks for writing in. Please be assured that we'll keep you informed about our 3G tariff plans once the trial offer ends. Do email us at vodafonecare.ap@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we're happy to help!

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh

Thank you for your response. But I would prefer not to email Vodafone Customer Care. Emailing you guys is like interacting with an IVRS system. You just get the same canned response irrespective of the question asked. I have emails to prove it. It's just a waste of time.

UPDATE: Vodafone is launching 3G in Karnataka on Airtel 3G Network!!

Also just saw a banner in Vodafone Store(Indiranagar)....."Vodafone 3G is here!"
So i guess it will be launched VERY soon 🙂

Vodafone network was down in Domlur, Bangalore the between 11pm to early morning... none of our cellphones could find any Vodafone Network at all around the Domlur Flyover junction - This is probably because of 3g launch... Bangaloreans have waited enough

they have made a deal with IDEA 3G in UP West so I can now access vodafone 3g BY IDEA signals

I almost never find much difference in tarrifs b/w Airtel,Idea and vodafone except a re 1-2 difference.

I almost never find much difference in tarrifs b/w Airtel,Idea and vodafone except a re 1-2 difference.

It was a thing of past. But now for the last 15 days or so Airtel has slashed its prices.

Vodafone: :Boy Thumb Down:
Rs. 100/- for 100MB
Rs. 375/- for 500MB

Airtel:
Rs. 100/- for 200MB
Rs. 200/- for 500MB

It was a thing of past. But now for the last 15 days or so Airtel has slashed its prices.

Vodafone: :Boy Thumb Down:
Rs. 100/- for 100MB
Rs. 375/- for 500MB

Airtel:
Rs. 100/- for 200MB
Rs. 200/- for 500MB
Since last 2 months Vodafone is giving double data then previous - check Vodafone 3G India - Video Calling - 3G Internet | Vodafone 3G Services

For Rs. 100 - 200 MB (100 + 100*)
For Rs. 375 - 1GB (500 + 500*)
Though they mentioned that - *Additional free data is an introductory offer and is valid only till 31st October 2011.