Cheapest Tariff plans From "Spectranet"

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 31,890
your connection is a 1mbps or 2?Can u post test results to SAN Francisco, or any CA Server

There u go... the Speeds which is concerning me... how is the experience while watching YouTube videos? Buffering?? 360p?

With such high pings, speeds will vary.

Youtube videos are generally good but 30% times they do have buffering in between. For this, iChaitanya gave a solution to give the airtel DNS servers as Reliance too had this issue. I have not tried that as am more into torrents, IDM downloads.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Another speed test from LA

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

your connection is a 1mbps or 2?

Can u post test results to SAN Francisco, or any CA Server

I was told that my plan was 1mbps+ plan. Speed ranges between 1 and 2 mbps. IDM manages 2mbps speed.

I was told that my plan was 1mbps+ plan. Speed ranges between 1 and 2 mbps. IDM manages 2mbps speed.

Good Speeds at 1k!

Any more user reviews of this service...looks like their plans are not getting advertisement !by the way plans are really good..

Nice plans. Guys how is the service in Hyderabad?

The Service From Spectranet are available in Selected areas of hyd, Unlike Other Cable waala's who are offering spectranet. Here, the cable waala's are offering Net connections from Digicable(pacenet) or Hathway!

B4 i knew only 1 provider which was MTNL when i landed here in INDIA, then i met my cousin and enquired about net connection, then he suggested HATHWAY.

So i opted for HATHWAY, then after 2 months its kept on hold.

Now while i joined this site i came to know many big PLAYAS like RELIANCE, AIRTEL, TATA, BSNL and small playas like 5 net, spectranet railnet etc.

Now i want to know which 1 is truely UNLIMITED and and at good price like below Rs 1000.
Spectranet's plan seems good.

if u want true unlimited without FUP go for MTNL or IN 2 Cable they charge below 1k for 1 Mbps.

Hathway has 10 GB Cap on 512 Kbps unlimited. speed is halved to 256Kbps after 10 Gb

:imwink:

B4 i knew only 1 provider which was MTNL when i landed here in INDIA, then i met my cousin and enquired about net connection, then he suggested HATHWAY.

So i opted for HATHWAY, then after 2 months its kept on hold.

Now while i joined this site i came to know many big PLAYAS like RELIANCE, AIRTEL, TATA, BSNL and small playas like 5 net, spectranet railnet etc.

Now i want to know which 1 is truely UNLIMITED and and at good price like below Rs 1000.
Spectranet's plan seems good.

U have the so called Truly unlimited From Reliance Right? https://broadband.forum/hayai-broadband/50993-specific-requests-for-hayai-broadband/20/#post454303

A free Wi-fi connection too .. if i m not wrong