Get Reliance 99 recharge Mobile net free (2.5 GB DATA)

• Thread starter Thread starter Identity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 114
  • Views Views 85,999
Status
Not open for further replies.

Identity

ISP
Reliance
Hey all...
I will recharge your reliance gsm no. with 99 rs Mobile net bundle pack. So post your Reliance gsm no. here, and get your recharge..

about 25 members have got their recharges.
If Admins and Mods have doubt, then i can do their recharges to make them believe that i am not fake..

People who do not want to post their no. on the public forum, then they can MSG me... Just remember one thing, All your no. must be in single MSG. Dont send MSG again and Again for a single no.

Please edit your post to remove your no. after you get your recharge
Thanks !

haha. well. what can i say. if you are stupid enough to post your phone number on a public forum, it is your choice.

@ Admin, Users can edit their posts after they get their recharges...And there are already unlimited mobile no. spreaded all over the net....lol

nsm1234,, you did guess wrong. sorry buddy

Afterall, you can give me a single chance to proove myself.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Admin, i am doing this just for helping members. No other reason....

nsm1234,, you did guess wrong. sorry buddy

Afterall, you can give me a single chance to proove myself.

I don't think anyone would be giving out their numbers to an unknown person. Good luck to you.....

If you have discovered some kind of hack/workaround that can be used to get free recharges, discuss it in the backroom. Nobody is going to openly provide their phone numbers to you.If you want some credibility, share some details about your technique. Or at least give people a solid reason why you want to do the recharge for them, rather than giving them a recharge ID or coupon using which they can recharge their numbers on their own.

Yes tech_help... obviously free... if you dont believe, give your reliance gsm no. and you will get your recharge in just 10 sec...

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

If you have discovered some kind of hack/workaround that can be used to get free recharges, discuss it in the backroom. Nobody is going to openly provide their phone numbers to you.

If you want some credibility, share some details about your technique. Or at least give people a solid reason why you want to do the recharge for them, rather than giving them a recharge ID or coupon using which they can recharge their numbers on their own.
I just want to help members here... thats why i am giving free recharges... User who will get the recharge, will also get a official confirmation msg.

I just want to help members here... thats why i am giving free recharges... User who will get the recharge, will also get a official confirmation msg.

I can't understand, in what way are you helping members by recharging their mobiles? This can't be treated as a HELP.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

@Admin

I think this thread should have been deleted a long time ago...

then what it can be treated as? i would like to know... plz.... I think you all are thinking that i will not be doing recharges, and doing time pass here.. okay then...And yes, its a kind of trick..

And yes, its a kind of trick..

Are these TRICKS legal? Why would someone get into trouble by getting recharges via a 'TRICK'. This is not called 'HELP'. This is called 'GET SOMEONE INTO TROUBLE'.

I can't understand, in what way are you helping members by recharging their mobiles? This can't be treated as a HELP.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

@Admin

I think this thread should have been deleted a long time ago...

This thread can increase user registration rate upto 30 %....

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Are these TRICKS legal? Why would someone get into trouble by getting recharges via a 'TRICK'. This is not called 'HELP'. This is called 'GET SOMEONE INTO TROUBLE'.

Its a official recharge.... Mind it.
Tricks wont be giving you confirmation msg.

Status
Not open for further replies.