• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,242
Status
Not open for further replies.

talyan

Regular
ISP
Airtel
I came to their website today.They changed there roaming rates in tariff vouchers. Roaming in Simply pay per Second 58,Simply pay per minute 48,Simply pay per call 38 is incoming/outgoing local re 1 outgoing std 1.5.Does it applied to old customers also ?

Not sure about this one yet but I subscribed for 1p/sms when it was Rs.11/month. Still it continues for me but the current rate is Rs.19/month for new customers.

I am also same Rs 11/1p sms pack.But my wife pack is discontinued by saying that dont have enough balance.Now on Rs 19 pack.Very frustrating and nice cheap trick by rcom.

Old customers too will be charged at 1&1.5 rs/min after their per second or per minute completes its 1year.
Also, if you switch to new base tariff you will automatically get shifted to new roaming call plan..although you are an old customer.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

This & other anti-customer changes made by them in their policies are forcing me to shift to some other operator.. Even though I am with rGSM since it was launched here.

Old customers too will be charged at 1&1.5 rs/min after their per second or per minute completes its 1year.
Also, if you switch to new base tariff you will automatically get shifted to new roaming call plan..although you are an old customer.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

This & other anti-customer changes made by them in their policies are forcing me to shift to some other operator.. Even though I am with rGSM since it was launched here.

Earlier when 48 STV voucher launched it has validity of lifetime(Later it validity changed to 1 year).Means it could not be changed .5p/minute to 1 re/M.I have completed more than 1 year this JAN but same .5p/minute tariff is valid.But I don't know whether it is valid in roaming also.I will check in roaming and confirm.
TRAI,earlier has giving instructions to companies that once a tariff given can not be changed later for those who opted earlier.......But this is INDIA anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.