STB Problem

designwebgraphic

Life is So Busy Now
ISP
TATA
Hi,I am a user of BIG TV for over past 2 years. When i bought, it worked perfectly fine for few days and then they guys started updating/upgrading their software.Since then, my STB was giving trouble. It was pretty SLOW in browsing channels (Not changing, even while browsing using up/down arrow buttons - quick channel menu). It was hanging too.Anything i do - changing channels, browsing channels, menu programs, volume... - Just Anything, they are all slow.I made complaint during warranty period and they kept changing. Every time a new person came with either old/new STB and changed but even after doing so (even a person was standing), same problem happened always. Their own technical head visited and agreed with problems and said "we will resolve it" - see for a week. I waited for 2 weeks. Called that guy again and he took few more days to come by when my warranty expired.Now they are asking me to PAY and get a solution!I kept saying "it is your very own STB (hardware), from day 1 it gives trouble and your own technical persons couldn't solve during my warranty period and still problem exist even after warranty expires then WHY should i pay you to fix your own hardware problem?"If it is a new problem after warranty expires, i agree i have to pay but a constant/continuous problem throughout my purchase till warranty limit then why should i have to pay to a company to fix their own problem!!!I already paid for what they offered me. I didnt pay them to sell me their faulty product and keep on charging to fix their own problems (RND)!!!!VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.I am only using it because i paid for 1 year subscription which gets over by next month. (I will never ever recommend BIG TV to any of my other relatives just because they didnt satisfy my complaint).STB is a BIG ISSUE.I didnt pay for rice, milk or a car! I paid for their primary product - STB of BIG TV which itself is not working properly! (selling rice/milk from BIGTV brand is not their business product) - a primary product STB itself is a trouble-maker then for what are they selling?A primary product in TV viewing STB itself is a problem!I can supply all of my complaint numbers along with their dates when i registered.

ah well. reliance. what can i say. switch to d2h next month!

Hi there,Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your contact Details and Smart Card number. We will help resolve your issue.Regards,Reliance BigTV Online Support TeamYour feedback is important for us. Keep posting!

Hi,

Thank you for replying here. I sent contact details and smart card# through private message. Please check your message inbox here on thos forum.

Let me know if you need anything more.'

I hope you guys help me out to come out of this STB trouble.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your contact Details and Smart Card number. We will help resolve your issue.

Regards,
Reliance BigTV Online Support Team

Your feedback is important for us. Keep posting!

Stay away from any Reliance Product, ANY RELIANCE PRODUCT for a peaceful life ! Thats the mantra needs to be followed.

Yep, i found out that after i got BIG TV (of course their picture quality is far better but product itself (STB) and services are really the worst piece of business practice)

As per above reply, i already sent my contact details and smart card number to these people here by private message but still no response from them!

Seriously a problem.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your contact Details and Smart Card number. We will help resolve your issue.

Regards,
Reliance BigTV Online Support Team

Your feedback is important for us. Keep posting!

have you guys received my information i sent via private message here on this forum? let me know if not and i will resend. thanks.

I still havent heard back from these "official" guys! They havent even replied or no one contacted.Amazing. They are taking their "bad customer service" impression forward.ARE YOU GUYS THERE???