• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 4,057
Status
Not open for further replies.

shy girl

ISP
VSNL
Hi thereI am considering switching to Airtel IPTV - their website says they have 100 Movies on demadn titles and a subscription pack, however when I call their call centre they have no idea what I am talking about - anyone got any info on if Airtel IPTV has Movies on demand and the subscription pack - what is their subscription pack like...and how much???

hmm. i have been using airtel iptv for almost two years now. they do have movie on demand that you can activate using their STB. i have never tried it myself because well... i have never seen anything that i would want to see. i am not sure if they indeed have 100 movies available on demand. but i would not bet against it. as for the subscription pack... i think you would be paying for their standard combo plan that comes with a broadband package too. i am not a very big fan of their current offering as the broadband plans are pretty crappy in nature. they also do not have some of the newly launched channels like WB for example. they do have some topup options like the one for ten cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.