Tata docomo & aircel joins hand to offer 3g service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm Niche Operators Forming JV To Take On PAN Indian Operators and BIG Operators..

Aircel is already operating their 2G network on TATA's Towers/infrastructures in Haryana & Rajasthan, don't know about others. & at most of the places their indoor coverage is so bad that a word like pathetic is not enough to describe it.If people use mobiles instead of landlines that doesn't mean that they have to keep standing outside for calling and other things. & also these dumb operators don't even improve it regardless of so many customers complaints!

Aircel is already operating their 2G network on TATA's Towers/infrastructures in Haryana & Rajasthan, don't know about others. & at most of the places their indoor coverage is so bad that a word like pathetic is not enough to describe it.

If people use mobiles instead of landlines that doesn't mean that they have to keep standing outside for calling and other things. & also these dumb operators don't even improve it regardless of so many customers complaints!

well said.in my city their network is very bad.

Aircel is No.1 service provider in Chennai (no. of users not in quality). They were from worst>bad>good now. I was waiting for Mobile Number Portability to change to another service provider. But now there is no need to that as their service is OK. About 5 years ago i was in there Rs.499(now Rs.599) plan in which u have unlimited calls(AFAIK no other MSP offer this) to aircel users. They were always cheap when compared to others. I'm eagerly waiting for their 3G service & i hope it will be cheaper than others. Atleast chennai peoples would be benefited not sure about ROI.

righto. aircel is pretty big in south india. around here no one takes it seriously. when i tell people that i am using an aircel connection they stare at me 😀 i primarily went to aircel because airtel store guys were not very helpful in giving me the connection. and the aircel store was empty and they got the connection working for me within a couple of minutes. finally switched to airtel last month primarily because of the 2G quality of airtel which is better than aircel here in gurgaon. and for 3G. 😕

finally switched to airtel last month primarily because of the 2G quality of airtel which is better than aircel here in gurgaon. and for 3G. 😕
If its a 3.6 mbps then certainly we would get 1 mbps consistently for a cheap price....that's is enough for me when compared to Unlimited not more than 256 kbps Airtel connection...lol

In punjab too, aircel is using tata tower and their BTS , no aircel signal , For 3G , i think both have win win situation, low cost and better use of spectrum

Status
Not open for further replies.