Amazon AppStore for Google Android (Now available in India)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 10,410
Angry Birds Rio is free today. Amazon.com: Appstore for Android

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

argh they make it too hard. you have to enter your credit card details and enable one click shopping. can turn into a nightmare.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

it is still not doing the purchase for me. anyone had any luck?

Its free even then not letting the download......Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Btw I have been opera maniac for last 7-8 years firefox is one of the most over rated browser ever, my second browser is chrome using opera since it was paid.........Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

i have managed to install it just fine. rio did not install for me. trying again. Amazon has just updated the app.

but how??? it said "not available for ur region" even after doing 1 click settings and saving cc details............

its opening and showing stuff but is not letting download because Amazon dont sell things to india.......... i could not even get angry birds rio , it wont alllow even free downloads. i got it now cracked version though...

Same here ...after all the effort of downloading the Amazon app store, registering, putting card details - it says purchase failed - "not available in your region"@Admin - you put India in the country or something else ?

well i am not able to download rio coz it says purchase failed. i did not try the free apps. but the app downloaded and installed just fine. and address connected to my Amazon account is indeed in india.

Confusing ...Please to be guiding step by step to get the same desired result here too 🙂

officially it is not available in India. there are some workarounds. i have not tried them out but they work. use google to locate them.