what are the pacakges of hayai broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 11,609
Status
Not open for further replies.
...can you use it in a sentence?

"if i'll keep wasting 500rs per day on booze it will be my 'barbaadi' "

"if i'll keep wasting 500rs per day on booze it will be my 'barbaadi' "

Yay Hinglish.

In that case I'm going to go with the whole destruction thing 😉

In which case... probably not the best name for a meetup site I can think of 😀

Ok Mathew I owe you an explanation.When you mentioned the concept of social networking transferred from cyber life to real life, my thoughts went to matrimonial services like shaadi.com and some others. You may not be aware but shaadi (marriage) is a big deal in India. Also when a bachelor is pushed towards marriage, he typically proceeds with apparent reluctance, calling shaadi a barbaadi (doom) when probably somewhere deep down he is actually looking forward to it.So that is how my convoluted mind came up with that name through word association. It may seem a far-fetched connection to you but most others here would have understood my train of thought without the explanation.

Ok Mathew I owe you an explanation.
When you mentioned the concept of social networking transferred from cyber life to real life, my thoughts went to matrimonial services like shaadi.com and some others. You may not be aware but shaadi (marriage) is a big deal in India. Also when a bachelor is pushed towards marriage, he typically proceeds with apparent reluctance, calling shaadi a barbaadi (doom) when probably somewhere deep down he is actually looking forward to it.
So that is how my convoluted mind came up with that name through word association. It may seem a far-fetched connection to you but most others here would have understood my train of thought without the explanation.

I was aware of shaadi.com... as well as all the funny ads with "caste no bar" in the ToI and Mumbai Mirror. My Mrs and I have had a few shits and giggles over such things during our breakfast hours 😀

I was now, however, aware of the whole barbaadi issue - nevertheless, not 100% sure how it the prospect of doom and destruction would relate to us [Hayai] organizing a social event for customers - in Finland I had OpenCoffee which was a bunch of entrepreneurs getting together to discuss business and startups, here in NZ I had the Waikato Linux User Group which is a bunch of Linux geeks getting together, occasionally inviting the public to get their computers fixed for free... there's no reason we couldn't do something along these lines (eventually), as in, it might not be such a silly idea as one may have originally anticipated.

I was now, however, aware of the whole barbaadi issue - nevertheless, not 100% sure how it the prospect of doom and destruction would relate to us [Hayai] organizing a social event for customers

The doom was not for Hayai but for those who Hayai connected in the real world after first meeting up in the cyberworld. Anyway we have gone way off topic. Sorry.

Hey MGCHow are you doing?When are you finally going to come to India?I have a certain question for you,Assuming you launch your wireless connection at a rate you previously mentioned,rs649 for 30 gb for speed of 8mbps.Correct me if i am wrong.What happens if i cross 30gb,can i just buy more data or is it the end for the month?

Hey MGC

How are you doing?When are you finally going to come to India?

Once I'm deemed to not be a risk to India's national security, or something like that.

I have a certain question for you,Assuming you launch your wireless connection at a rate you previously mentioned,rs649 for 30 gb for speed of 8mbps.Correct me if i am wrong.What happens if i cross 30gb,can i just buy more data or is it the end for the month?

That's it for the month. To maintain a high quality of service and decent speeds, we're not allowing the Hayai Lite to become an unlimited-style service - moreover, the market to which we are intending this option doesn't need the ability to top up.

Once I'm deemed to not be a risk to India's national security, or something like that.

That's it for the month. To maintain a high quality of service and decent speeds, we're not allowing the Hayai Lite to become an unlimited-style service - moreover, the market to which we are intending this option doesn't need the ability to top up.

It has been almost 1 year since you have been trying to do that.What is the bloody problem?I am sure NZ is not Pakistan Afghanistan or Somalia,Sudan.

It has been almost 1 year since you have been trying to do that.What is the bloody problem?I am sure NZ is not Pakistan Afghanistan or Somalia,Sudan.

It's a restricted market. Changing the world doesn't come easily.

Any idea how soon cn we see you?

At this stage, you have as much of an idea as I do. The situation is not in my control at this time.

5mbps down 1mbps up with a fair usage limit 250GB after that 768kbps speed @ Rs2299 will be fine 🙂

People will prefer 5 mbps down 2 up flat rate@ 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.