Why Does Everyone Make Fun Of Sardars?

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
No, I am not a sardar or punjabi but I feel bad when they make fun of them. After all they are also human beings...so wot does people get in making fun of them?

LoneCrusader

Regular
Regulars
May 8, 2006
I really dont get it either. I mean i live in Chandigarh which is like the preferred capital for Punjab and i see a hell lot of Sikh people and frankly there is nothing funny about them to make fun of. On the contrary according to my experience Sardars make the best of friends.

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
Punjabis dont make fun of sardars, but others do

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
Its sad that people make fun of others coz they belong to a different religion. If not others, atleast we can resolve not to make fun on basis of religion,caste,creed,race etc

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
It's got less to do with religon than appearance ;)..starts off when we're young, find the guy that looks different and tease. Has to be appearance cos i doubt their sisters get the same treatment.Supposed to stop when one becomes an adult, but somehow i doubt that..hehe.

gsgs

Regulars
Jun 30, 2006
QUOTE(blr_p @ Aug 3 2006, 09:07 PM) [snapback]57487[/snapback]
It's got less to do with religon than appearance ....................starts off when we're young, find the guy that looks different and tease.
[/b]

^agreed to this part :)

sylenzednuke

Aug 6, 2006
I agree with "blr_p".I never tease sardars but I often get provoked to do it but somehow I control myself.