• Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 5,919
Status
Not open for further replies.

vibhuvw

CHAMP
ISP
Five Network
Hi,I am a reliance Wimax customer, and I had put a request for the disconnection for Reliance wimax on 16th of this month. Previously when i spoke a customer service exec, they said it would take 3 days after you call to disconnect the services. Now i got a call on 18th of decembr, I think it was retention Team, They offered me all cheap plans like 300kbps for 700rs and stuff. I declined and asked them to disconnect it immideatly. Now they say it usually takes not more than 9 days and its more than 10 days now, its still running and active. Got another bill from reliance. I have declined to accept it and sent it back to them. I have called couple of times to reliance CC to confirm it has been taken care, all i hear is "I have forwarded your request and it will be done soon." I asked him if i would be charged for all these days, they r like yes- but obvious. but thing is - is this the way how they treat their customers? forcefully tie them up with your servie, and make them pay for your own mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.