Tikona Broadband: How to claim refund if connection was never activated and equipment was taken back

AvidWatcher

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 1 mbps Unlimited, Vodafone 3G
HiThis is on behalf of my friend. I personally hate Tikona!Very quickly: My friend surrendered the connection, since he felt something foul about their service right from day one. Their representative who installed the connection mentioned that the PC would have to be formatted, simply because he could not install the router software.He (friend) cancelled the account by calling their call centre. They collected the equipment from home, on the very next day. He was told that the refund would be processed soon, since the connection was never activated. Of course, all tall claims..but part of the customer care worldwide.My pal has already lodged a complaint with their useless call centre and also emailed the nodal officer. Weird..but they will refund my Rs 500 only after 45 days of lodging a complaint.Can anyone help me please? Please note that I already have emailed the Mumbai nodal officer listed on the website and their Head Compliance too.Thanks a lot!

Was hoping someone here could help me. Anyway, matter sorted out in my own way and got back my refund.I'm never going back to Tikona. One of their founders are ex-employees of Reliance ADAG. So that explains their pitiable state of functioning.

Sorry to hear about your worst experience with them.. If you could let everyone know how you got back your friend's refund in your own way as many people coming to this thread via Google will be happy =)

It will take a few months and 10-15 calls, before they actually issue a refund; for me it took almost 3 months.

It will take a few months and 10-15 calls, before they actually issue a refund; for me it took almost 3 months.
Read his second post. He got his refund.

Guys I am facing problem with tikona refund.
Application No:5000002166556
Sales Executives ID:50023335

I had applied for the connection on 27th July 12 and paid 2500 rs to the sales executive. On the next day itself Installation team, due to technical issue the didn't done the installation. They said that intimate the concerned team for refund and it will take maximum of 12 days. I had informed tikona by mail and phone. Till the date i didn't got any peplay from them.

Please help me to get the refund soon.......

Clint Sebastian
clintsebastian@yahoo.co.in

Hey Clint welcome to Tikona. I have been asking those stupid people about my refund and they haven't told me yet when will I get my money. They have taken INR 2800 from me. I wish there was a way in which we could ban these people from conning any other person who needs internet. I dont think I will ever get my refund.