Airtel Games On Demand

• Thread starter Thread starter wR2g4vdTjL5d
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 21,547
it was an awesome suggestion. yelling helps. indeed.
Dear friends if you have any queries kindly call on the below no. ansd get the help directly from indiagames 02267710700

Dear friends if you have any queries kindly call on the below no. ansd get the help directly from indiagames 02267710700

I've been having a wierd issue. I got the subscription of GOD with the 1299 Turbo Plan. I have not used it till now I've had the connection since the plan started. Now I want to use the GOD subscription, when I dial 121 and go through all the options and select 9 to talk to CC person, they hangup on me telling me that the code I have dialed is incorrect. I've tried with various options, still doesn't work.
What I wanted to know is that when I go to signup on airtel.indiagames.com, it tells me to accept T&C and that 199 will be added to my bill, I was told that I would get a free GOD subscription with 1299 plan. So now Will I be charged or not. Anyone with 1299 using GOD, please help me out here. Would really appreciate it.
Also can you tel me how I can sign up and some details thanks, Is the subscription free for 1299 plan throughout? or just for a month or so .

There is no subscription fee for GOD. You need to register yourself on their site using your Airtel DSL ID and Password that they give - the one with the phone number - and they create a GOD account. In your bill it will be shown as a discount. I have been using this for quite some time now, without any issues. Also, once you sign up, Indiagames folks will call you up to check whether you are able to play and all that. It is money for them so they usually give very good customer support.

I just did just that, downloading battelfield2 what games do you play on there Ajab? my Nickname is Alig - add , anyway I noticed some of the games are okiesh others are just old/unheard of. I tried to send them a suggestion about some good old games or some good new games, but I am not able to post it, temporarily unavailable

There is no subscription fee for GOD. You need to register yourself on their site using your Airtel DSL ID and Password that they give - the one with the phone number - and they create a GOD account. In your bill it will be shown as a discount. I have been using this for quite some time now, without any issues. Also, once you sign up, Indiagames folks will call you up to check whether you are able to play and all that. It is money for them so they usually give very good customer support.

Whats your Nickname? Mine is Alig.

I downloaded like 3 games after signing up GOD. non of them are working with my computer (I think because of windows 7) - Battlefield 2 (Has an updated patch which makes it possible to play it with windows 7. Rise of nations, World of Goo. Please if you have windows 7 dont waiste your time with GOD. The Games are either very old or not heard of. Very disappointed with AIRTEL Games on Demand.

OK got a call from GOD 😀 they told me that they have updated their player and now supports windows 7. I tried the games , and they work fine on windows 7. Now can someone help me out, how do I play mulitplayer games. Is is possible to play Battlefield 2 multiplayer?

Dear alig,if you want to play the multiplayer games you need to download the game and you can play the game over a lan connection and if you want to play an mmo rpg game then go to mmo rag games like 9 dragon, A3 india or you can also play some multiplayer games over internet.

Dear alig,
if you want to play the multiplayer games you need to download the game and you can play the game over a lan connection and if you want to play an mmo rpg game then go to mmo rag games like 9 dragon, A3 india or you can also play some multiplayer games over internet.

I want to play Battlefield 2 on the internet. Dont have anyone to play with on lan. Can you guide me how to do this. Do I need to join a server , if so how ? can you please explain??
Thanks!

A rookie question this - How many games can be downloaded every month? I'm on the Airtel Turbo 1299 plan and have Rs. 199 worth of Games on Demand. Any help regarding this would be appreciated. Thanks!

A rookie question this - How many games can be download every month? I'm on the Airtel Turbo 1299 plan and have Rs. 199 worth of Games on Demand. Any help regarding this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Unlimited. 🙂

Can someone explain how to play a multiplayer game on GOD. I was really looking forward to play Battelfield 2 multiplayer. Also is there a way to request newer better games on GoD, pretty much all their games are old and suck. I wish instead of releasing a useless game every week they would come up with a good game every forth night or even every month. Whats the point of having games which no one is interested to play.

i have 1mbps plan , and install god but god not run only show massege welcome to games on demand,, i have window 7.

Can someone explain how to play a multiplayer game on GOD. I was really looking forward to play Battelfield 2 multiplayer. Also is there a way to request newer better games on GoD, pretty much all their games are old and suck. I wish instead of releasing a useless game every week they would come up with a good game every forth night or even every month. Whats the point of having games which no one is interested to play.

To play multiplayer you need a genuine serial key for the game. I am not sure how god works but if they didn't give you a genuine, never used before serial key for the game then thats pretty much like selling you pirated game.
I also got a call from airtel for this and after seeing how old and pathetic their games are I denied it without a second thought.
I maybe able to help you with multiplayer if you tell me how you received BF2 and installed it.