Airtel Games On Demand

wR2g4vdTjL5d

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 23, 2006
hey Guys, Any reviews on this yet ? Looks like a good deal..just 199 per month..Anyways am on the 14 day trial offer..currently downloading Age of Empires 2 - 203 MB in total - speeds between 22 to 30 kbps ( i am on 256 kbps ) - thought that this would be on their internal N/W hence would be faster downloads - but its like d/ling from any other website - but still games at 199 p/m..seems a good deal

thegenerousjew

Regulars
Jul 16, 2005
It is ok to pay for something if the price is reasonable you know.Free stuff is not a right.

endlaw

Aug 11, 2006
Airtel guys just added new games - just finished downloading Toca. Only if they could do something about the download - at 1 GB it's criminally long. Guess since they are not counting the game downloads in my download limit, it seems okay. :) :rolleyes:

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
just got a call from airtel related to this service. for the first time in 2.5 years! maybe they realized that i don't have any productive work to do usually. but then i told the lady on the phone that i am using linux and i doubt you would have anything to offer to me. she got confused and said ok i will write down that response as the reason behind not accepting the offer.

Karan

I am a n00b
Regulars
Aug 23, 2006
Gurgaon
Haha... reminds me of when they were pushing the crappy Netexpert software on customers, their "tech" guy came to my house. I was running Vista at the time (in January), that moron tells me "sir please start your windows". :rofl: They really do at times stump you with those stupid questions and replies.