Hardcore Downloader

hey lone u seem to somethings bout demoid, its strange u don hv a membership ur self ...btw if u are then get 😉 generous 😉 and send me an invi yaar, plz 😀 😀also agar extra bache ho toh waterloo ko bhi bhej diyo 😉 😛 😛....but i'm first 😛😛

Ermmm.....i do have the membership of link-removed pal. Its around 1 month old with a ratio of 40 Gb download to 4.7 Gb of upload. And that was my experience i shared back in my last post. Thats how i scored link-removed's membership. Anyhow thanks to my ISP this is the best ratio i could get out of link-removed...hence no invites. Though if i do donate to link-removed sometime later i will keep your request in mind for sure. 🙂 😉

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Aug 9 2006, 12:49 AM) [snapback]58048[/snapback]
...............So if you can bookmark the page and keep checkin at regular intervals...
[/b]

yo lone buddie.........thanx for the tip 🙂

QUOTE(lucky's Net @ Aug 8 2006, 03:05 PM) [snapback]57986[/snapback]
Hey SiriusB what are you say 256 GB. here talking with one month not life time. so plz post your downloads month by month. not since 1999 or 2004 something like. :lol:
[/b]
Lol, if you see the running time it's around 3.6 months (and that's exactly how long I've had utorrent too after using azureus).

QUOTE(SiriusB @ Aug 9 2006, 02:55 PM) [snapback]58095[/snapback]
Lol, if you see the running time it's around 3.6 months (and that's exactly how long I've had utorrent too after using azureus).
[/b]

then it's ok

Let's see, in 4 days i've managed to get accounts in link-removed, RevolutionTT, Pedro's BT Music, link-removed, BitSoup, Torrent-Damage, SceneReactor, ChronicTracker and a couple of others. Search goes on for ScT, FTN, FSC, Oink.me (came close).How do u guys manage good ratios? Specially with the wait period for new users it's freakin hard since there are tonnes of seeds already with T3's. Pedro's is a virtual goldmine but am too scared to download anythin 😛p.s. - I hope this doesn't trigger a barrage of invite requests coz only Power Users can invite and i've only just joined.

link-removed is open for registration!!
Go! Go! Go! 😛

Sry, had to double post deliberately for it to show up in the new posts list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting pathetic speeds on my 699 home plus connection. 100/50If I migrate to 999 home plus will it be worth it?I am a big downoader of tv shows. Download 80 GB/month.

I'm on the unlimited 256, i'd say 30-40GB/month would be a more reliable figure.Of course if you happen to have dbl speed at night, you might touch 50GB/month.80GB seems a bit far fetched even with both the above.

I have been downloading+uplaoding(combined) 80 GB + since the past two months on my 699 unltd 128 K plan. It's only since the past few days that I have started getting pathetic speeds of 100/50. This is the reason I am fored to thinking of migrating to 999 plan :angry: . I think airtel guys throttled my speeds when they would have noticed that I was downloading/upoading 80 GB /month.My question is is there an appreciable difference in speed if I migrate from 128 k 699 unltd TO 256K 999 unltd plan?? 🙁

well guyz...june 06--->23GB(d/l+u/l)july---->33GBAugust--->78GB(D/L+U/L)Till date (21/08--01/09)---->31GB...Its a nice improvement right...hehehe