New Mtnl Triband Nu

• Thread starter Thread starter knoughtyd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,931

knoughtyd

Just only yestrday I started my New MTNL Triband Nite Unlimited connection 🙂 ....I was really lookin forward 2 download big files during but this on & off ting has really pissed within a day 😛 ...I didnt had ne clue that there wud b so much obstacles for free downloading... :angry: Yesterday I 4 got 2 switch on & off modem at 12am...But soon remebrd and at arnd 1am pulled d adapter their by cuttin power 2 d Router(Hope its d way 2 switch on&off d modem)......But interstlingly I was chraged 10 mb(I no its not a big deal).....and d time mentioned was till 1.30am...and after tat sat for 1 hr till arnd 3am....and after tat I wasnt charged nething.....But still there r lots of Confusion in my mind.....1) Y was i charged till 1.30 am even though i did d procedure(switching on&off) at 1am......???2) If suppose I start my Nite unlimited session at d normal 12am....so is it compulsory 4 me 2 again do d procedure of switching modem on & off at 8am in d mornin....even though if my computer was shutdown at arnd 3-4am....???3)Wat will happen say i exceed or start before d time given by MTNL(00AM-8AM)....I mean if i start download b4 12am say 11.45pm and then close early (say 3am) so will tat whole downloaded contnt(Frm 11.45pm-3am) b added in my normal usage...??or just btwn 11.45pm and 12am...??? and also if i exeed will d same will go or will it b whole night's....??4)Finally , cant MTNL Just discard monitoring during free usgae time(00am-8am)....Instead of burdenin & confusing new users like me....?? :angry:Newayz Hope 2 get respones 2 dis thread........My 1st 1....

* deleted since my response was off topic *

1)Dude the mtnl server timings and our clck timings are different. But as far as i remember mtnl had fixed this issue and sync its timings with ist. Waise bhi with mtnl aise choti moti cheezein hoti hi rehti hain. don't bother so much.2)Waise earlier we use to hv this problem of restarting the router at 12am and 8am (+-15mins to be on the safe side) but i remember that this prob was also fixed in mumbai and ppl din need to reboot router, mtnl did the work for them. But i still would'nt rely on that, if i were u i would reboot the router at 1130pm & at 1230am and at 745am & 815 am jus to be on the safe side.3) if u happen to forget to reboot ur router at 12 or 8am( according to mtnl's timings not urs) hen ur whole night's dwld cud be counted in ur day usage( that 1GB limit) which would not be very nice wud it 😉 😉 ??4)As i hv already said above that mtnl did fix most of the above issues and also introduced the new thing called "port binding" exclusively in mumbai (which most mumbaikars din like 😛 😛 at all). But in delhi some people say that mtnl fixed the rebooting problem but and i never noticed a changed and contnued reboot at those timing.Waise i'm not on mtnl anymore so can tell u the exact time diff between the mtnl's server and IST. The timings of reboot i mentionded above are only estimates keeping in mind mtnl's weird beharviour. May be some current user can help u out on the exact timings of reboot that are currently required. Happy dwldin with ur new connection 🙂 🙂@modshey sushubh check this out i used more smilies than the limit here 😀 😀 😀😛 😛

So is dere ne MTNL night unlimited user who can help me out???

So next time sync your downloads to mtnl clock.For safer site start at 12:15 and disconnect at 7:45 .Hope this helps you.

search the forum dude....all these have been discussed numerous times here...