• Thread starter Thread starter iitmanojit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 16,061

iitmanojit

Advance User
ISP
BSNL 3G
CRC9 is a connector for connecting modern 3G usb modem with an external antena.
Huawei USB Modems are built in CRC9 connectors with which you can connect you External CRC9 antena for signal boost. All latest Samsung mobile phones comes with crc9 connector inbuilt. Many recent phones also comes with CRC9.
Here is some pictures:

A CRC9 connector

An External Antena with CRC9 connector

CRC9 connector on a Huawei USB modem

This external antena comes handy incase of poor signals, an also improves existing signal.

It would be nice if other users please post the availability of such CRC9 connectors/cables/antena in India and price.

I am not sure the availability of antenna /connector/cables with CRC9 in India?What about the prices and items from China?

I have bought a few connectors CRC9 and some connectors with cable and C74FP connector on the other end. if interested you can buy them from me. I am also designing antenna now. if intereted you can talk to me. roltexunderscorerohit1233atyahoodotcom.

I have bought a few connectors CRC9 and some connectors with cable and C74FP connector on the other end. if interested you can buy them from me. I am also designing antenna now. if intereted you can talk to me. roltexunderscorerohit1233atyahoodotcom.

Have you got the Antenna now??