• Thread starter Thread starter kapilmunjal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 9,214

kapilmunjal

Regular
ISP
airtel
Hi,I have just been through a traumatic experience with Reliance big TV Technical Staff and thought I should share it with everyone.I had a complaint related to Signal not found, so I registered my complaint with customer care.First Visit - Technical engineer visited my place and said that cable needs to be replaced and it will be charged from my account because my connection is out of warranty. So, I asked him to go ahead and change the cable. The problem got resolved for few hours and by the end of day Rs. 250 had been deducted from my account.And he even closed the complaint without confirmation.So, now the problem remains but I have already paid Rs. 250. As the problem had not been solved, so I had to raise another complaint with customer care.Second Visit - The engineer visited to check the complaint and replaced the LNB without informing me about the charge for this and he just left the house also without information. He didn't even contacted me about the resolution and put another charge of Rs. 250. Till now the problem has not been solved, so i contacted customer care and talked to him for about 1 hour and asked him to refund the amount in my account. And the customer service supervisor said he can't do any thing. The deducted amount can't be given back. But he put 2 complaints this time, one is against the engineer who visited my place and replaced LNB without informing me about the cost involved. Another one is the technical complaint of Signal not found.Third Visit - Now, the engineer visited the 3rd time to resolve the problem and he replaced the adaptor of the STB and the problem got resolved. Now, I fought with him saying that they have already charged Rs. 500 from my account which was not required how I will get them back. And what about the adaptor, are you going to charge for that as well. He said the adaptor's cost is Rs. 300 and we will not charge it as we have already charged you twice. So, I asked him to adjust the previous amount. He said they will send an email for its adjustment, but can't ensure that whether it will be adjusted or not.So, now I have lost Rs. 800 till now for the same issue which could not be resolved by the untrained Technical staff. Unfortunately, this is the same amount I had in my account and my account is in minus now.Moral of the Post - Don't keep more than Rs. 100 in your account if you want to stay with Big TV. RegardsKapil Munjal

Dear Kapil, i think when any complaint is tackled by the staff, they always get the "work order" signed by the customer which is the written proof of any complaint is attended. If you have not signed any such documents for the attendance of your complaint, your case get strong, ask them what is the proof if they have even attended any complaint and how the money without any proof is deducted. Best of luck, kill them with written and not with any ballah ballah ballah, I accrossed too with Tata Sky with such hotch potch, n, my best weapon was written written n written, by which i got my whole the amount back to my account. U know staff also cheat company by signing such "work order" themself.

THIS is why one needs to stay the **** away from anything even remotely related to Reliance.I suggest you escalate this issue and get all your money back except adapter's cost (which is obviously overpriced). 300 INR for a power adapter? You gotta be kidding me. 😕

Hi Kapil,Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your contact Details and Smart Card number. We will help resolve your issue.Regards,Reliance BigTV Online Support TeamYour feedback is important for us. Keep posting!

Hi Kapil,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your contact Details and Smart Card number. We will help resolve your issue.

Regards,
Reliance BigTV Online Support Team

Your feedback is important for us. Keep posting!

good move, culprit should be punished, i think your employee/staff did the ingnored mistake. Do post the feedback will help to built confidence.

good move, culprit should be punished, i think your employee/staff did the ingnored mistake. Do post the feedback will help to built confidence.
I think such kind of practices should not be allowed at once. There should be a defined way to resolve issues, I am sure these technical engineers are not even trained for customer services.

I think every company should learn from Airtel Broadband customer services, they are really good when it comes to resolving issues and closing the ticket. I must say that they follow a good professional approach.

I totally agreed with you, actually no company want adverse image, this is only poor qualified staff which issues such problems to companies and clients. I hd experience when dish tv sent the so called engineer to rectify my problem with dish, n, the staff came to me i found is local whom i knows well (even have not passed their matric exam). The staff destroyed my stb in process of upgrading/degrading the software. I bought new stb n thus image of dish tv never changed to me.

Hi Kapil,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your contact Details and Smart Card number. We will help resolve your issue.

Regards,

I have sent my details to you. Please check and provide resolution.

Just to update everyone. The problem is still not resolved by customer care. It has been more than a week now.

^^ It'll never be resolved. I suggest you dump it and migrate to some other DTH service.
I agree with you. The customer care who responded to my post on this forum is also not responding. They have no intentions to close the issue. I just talked to the customer care and they said that it will take some more time to resolve the issue.

I am going to track it for the time being as they have take a lot of my money.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Hi Kapil,

Regards,

You people have just vanished without responding to my complaint. Is this the way Reliance customer care works???

Hi All,I just wanted to inform the forum, that my problem is resolved now. I had to raise the issue to the nodal officer of big tv, only after that the issue got resolved. I have been able to receive Rs. 500 of the Rs. 800 deducted from my account.Thanks everyone for their suggestions.RegardsKapil Munjal

Good to hear that. I think we should note down the numbers/email IDs of Nodal Officers of all the services used by us viz. Broadband, DTH, Mobile etc 🙂