I Am Taking Ul900 Plus Along With Landline

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,386

hotindia

Regular
guys i am shifting from alliance broadband to bsnl dataone.i have no landline at my home.i am planningto take home ul 900plus along with a new landphone.so can you guys tell me the total amount of money that i have to pay to the telephone exchange office in my locality when i will take this connection?reply as soon as possible.

The initial payment required for the installation of BSNL Landphone
is not the same at different circles . I'd suggest to check the BSNL
site for your state for the details .

And you may see : http://bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm

Excerpts of my first UL900Plus bill:Installation ch. 500/-Modem rental 100/-modem installation charge 250/-modem security deposit 500/-phone rental 900/-b'band Security deposit 900/-Registration ch (adj) (-)1000/-net (for bband) 2150/- + service tax[Call charges extra]

here in banaglore ... there is no installation and modem installation charges....and also no registration charges

can no one tell the total exact amount please?

^ it is difficult without knowing your Location . Someone from your Location should respond to this . I assume that the total amount is within Rs 2500 /-

total amount will depend on whether u want to buy the modem or rent the modem

^ Puja is also from Calcutta . so pls see the 3rd post on this thread .

Installation ch. 500/-
Modem rental 100/-
modem installation charge 250/-
modem security deposit 500/-
phone rental 900/-
b'band Security deposit 900/-
Registration ch (adj) (-)1000/-
net (for bband) 2150/- + service tax
[Call charges extra][/b]

puja i heard you are from kolkata if these are your installation charges hen the total amount is
above RS6000 is that true i cannot believe it for taking dataone i have to pay RS6000 first for installation
can anybody else make me sure if it is true or not?

Registration ch (adj) (-)1000/-
net (for bband) 2150/- + service tax
[/b]

It is not Rs 6000/- It is Rs 3150/-
or Rs 2150/- plus service tax .

I'd suggest to personally contact the Commercial Officer
at your Local BSNL Exchange , and request for details .

I suggest that u buy ur modem urself rather than getting it on rent from BSNL, buy UTSTAR UT-300R2 from market, its the best and cheap one.

how much does it costs?puja399 i want to know what speed are you getting with bsnl with alliance i got only 20KB/SEC on my 256kbps plan