Sify called me up!

• Thread starter Thread starter the_one
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 5,358
Originally posted by Bhinder@Feb 6 2005, 10:33 PM
tell him to remove his pants, bend down with his a*se facing the mirror and look behind between his legs  :lol:
[snapback]5602[/snapback]
[/quote]

calm down mate... 🤔

I did remove my contact details from the profile after teh first call!I dunno how these idiots got my number again!And i think i have an answer for all this.Its true that my downloads are huge.The problem thats bugging Sify is because i don't use their new BB Client.I use Easysify with Keep Alive which logs me in immediately upon disconnection from the SAM server.Now suppose they want to disconnect me in the middle of the night.Even if they disconnect me , Easysify connects me the next second. So they are helpless. And from what i can see, i think they can't slow me down.He had asked me whether i had updated to the new client.I think that is their main concern.I think Easysify uses the old protocol which is badly supported by their crappy BB Client.So the problem lies at their place, not at mine.Those fools can't understand simple issues !!And what a bad login client they have developed !

calm down mate... unsure.gif[/b]

🤔 i'm perfectly calm.. that was a joke (haha!!??)

personally i don't think why there is so much fuss over the login client.. i use the new one and don't face any problems