Google Play Store Updates

Very much possible.
chromaniac said:
Instead of blacklisting domains, they would start whitelisting domains.
Imagine the horrors. No more youtube. No more google. No more skype. No more Whatsapp. No more BBM. OMG, call people and meet. Wait is this a part of government's plan of asking us to get a life? :tongue:

Ignorance works for them. Gandhis have managed to rule this country for half a century because of ignorance.

ignorance, stupidity and blind faith in this country is at levels equivalent to dark ages in europe !! It is mind boggling whn u see hundreds of ppl on tv siting in a room wid sum baba dishing out advice to wear red chaddi !!
the same goes for the quality of movies and serials dished out. Its mindless garbage.

I just love Indian Media and how they twist the news.
टेलीकॉम मंत्री कपिल सिब्बल का कहना है कि एन्ड्रॉएड प्लेटफॉर्म पर बने फोन बच्चों के लिए ठीक नहीं हैं। लिहाजा सरकार एंड्रॉएड पर बने फोन पर प्रतिबंध के पक्ष में है।
IBN Khabar
Translation: According to Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal, Android based phones are not good for students. Therefore, government is of the opinion that Android based phones should be banned.

^ ^ ^
Lol, you twisted this topic headline. Much ado about nothing.

From your source..
In response to a query on adult apps on Android, on Wednesday, the minister was cited by the PTI as saying

“I want you people to suggest how can we close it. If we want to close it, you will attack us. I want all the media to come together and tell the minister how to deal with it so that if I do something about it, you don’t attack me.”

Of course there is reason to believe that Sibal was being sarcastic by inviting the media’s views on adult content on Android. It’s like saying: if I go after adult content, you’ll go after me. Since you are the ones asking, why don’t you tell me how to deal with it.

rajanmehta said:
^ ^ ^Lol, you twisted this topic headline. Much ado about nothing.
He wants it removed and is taking suggestions on how to do it. Where was the headline being twisted? You can say the headline is incomplete. "Kapil Sibal wants Adult content on Google Play Store removed and has asked Media for suggestions"