Realign Yourself.Dont depend distributors/CC

• Thread starter Thread starter prabhukr89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,868

prabhukr89

ISP
BSNL
Hi friends try to realign Sun Direct yourself.To do this refer old posts.Don't blame others for not doing this.

Same experience also happened for me.I called CC for more than 3 months to do that for free and still no response.I finally called a local technician.He asked me a 200 Rs.My STB is OPENTECH with out green button enabled.Since it not downloaded new software he told me to send it to service center and also said it will take 10 days.

Before 15 days i took my STB directly to my dealer and i got my STB Updated.They have that facility.And i adjusted dish myself.Now i am watching all the channels from then.

I am not telling that it will be our duty.Sun Direct should have to do this for free but they did not making right things.Remember one thing this blackout was not a fault from SD side,the whole was due to a satellite failure.If you dont want to loose your money then you have to act quick or else you have more money then you throw the box and buy another😀😀😀😀.

Else give a complaint in http://www.ccccore.co.in/Default.aspx

They did not purposefully change satellite.Satellite failure makes them to do that.If you don't want to climb terrace and re align then call a local technician for Rs.150 or Rs.200.It will be a better option than loosing Rs.500.Yes I re aligned myself and saved that 200 too.If you do any of the above you will benefit.Try it.

Yes I paid Rs.150 to realign my tuner I took it to his shop and he realigned it but after realignment many channels previously available have lost sundirect has removed many channels permanently some they have added to the add on pack money minded I don't think I will continue

Yes. I too agree. I also realigned myself.But I expect some more channelsIsaiaruvi, Siripoli, Jaya Max, Jaya Movies, Polymer, Raj Musix, SS Music.Even they can add these channels as add-on. I am ready to pay more