coolbal

Regulars
ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber
A Couple of Interesting Reviews

Samsung Galaxy Tab Review

TechTree Says...A failed attempt at replicating the iPad

Tech 2

Living a Week With a Tablet and No Phone; Pain Became a Close Friend > Features > PCs & Laptops > Tablets > Tech2.com India

Engadget

Samsung Galaxy Tab review -- Engadget

Gizmodo

Samsung Galaxy Tab Review: A Pocketable Train Wreck

Other News

Samsung Galaxy Tab outselling iPad? Bloggers review... - Computerworld Blogs

The Public seem to like this phone even though it has got a mixed response from the critics..

This Tab Might not be support Android 3.0 As some reports say that Google Feels Only Motorola's Tablet is suited to Android 3.0...

I got my TAB like before 20 days and it's worth every penny i spent on itCheers

What price did you buy the Tab..??Some say it 32k..Some say it is even less then that..While some have brought it for MRP..What is your Pick..?

the real battle is not started yet .. it will be good to see when android 3.0 and playbook (though am don't have much expectation from blackberry) are in market ..

I think they are just trying to clear the stocks before the launch of Galaxy Tab 2.0 - But a 30% drop is 6 months would not have been expected by anyone. Feel its a warning bell for those planning to buy the new ones the moment they launch, waiting 3-6 months may not be a bad idea - ofcourse, by then at the old price a better model would have arrived. But people who are budget conscious may wait & go for an older model.On the same topic, OlivePad has dropped to 21K.

don't jump on new technology soon as they come up with premium price tag ..i feel they will bring down the price around 20k soon as the same is not doing very well .. and many tablet are ready to launch and its not easy for them to compete with android 3.0 tablets ...

Personally I would say it is not too bad a move - In India where 3G is very expensive - A Wi-Fi only version for 15-18k , will find some buyers - especially if Tab2 is to be priced at 35K range...

but then it come with 2.2 and we cant update the same with android 3.0 so whats the use ...about price the 3g version is available between 22-24 and we are expecting the same to come down to 20k as the product is not much successful and there were lot of rumors about pending inventory ...

The cost 38k when launched was the biggest disappointment. Had they priced nearer to 20-22k at that time (not sure about cost/profits) .... It would done much better... more so since ipad was not launched in India & also dozens of other companies had not announced the launch of their respective tablets as well...

very true .. it was was launched it was priced higher .. if the same was priced rightly it would had great success as till that time ipad was not in picture ...

now indian company HCL also in tablet market ... but they are launching base model with resistive touchscreen to keep the price under control ..

touch screen with resistive touchscreen .. not a good choice ..