Did I make a mistake by choosing Tata DOCOMO 3G?

• Thread starter Thread starter rupeshdnair
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 61,189
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmm 3G signal are weak every place. TATA is not investing on 3G cell sites, revenues is dropping. No operator can start 3G service if coverage is inadequate. reason is 3G is signal extensive service and slight drop in signal would result in poor speed performance. i remember airtel started 3G service when all planned cell sites were installed. the day one service was launched, i had full signals across all areas in bangalore.

Hi Chetan,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Hi,I have taken tata docomo 3G stick in Mar 2012 in Bangalore. At that time dealer said that the roaming is free and it will work all over India. Now I am in gurgaon for couple of months but its not working and customer care told me that you have to pay roaming charges separately. I guess this should be mentioned at the time of purchase and these charges will be too high for people who uses it a lot. & apparently there is no scope to shift this number to a new circle so now I am stuck with this stick which is useless and worthless for me & my 2000/- got wasted 🙁. Just because DOCOMO doesn't clearly inform customers that this service is limited to few areas of India and not all over. MY money got wasted.

Did they say it will work all over india or where TATA DOCOMO network is present?Its always mentioned where tata docomo network will be present

Hi,
I have taken tata docomo 3G stick in Mar 2012 in Bangalore. At that time dealer said that the roaming is free and it will work all over India. Now I am in gurgaon for couple of months but its not working and customer care told me that you have to pay roaming charges separately. I guess this should be mentioned at the time of purchase and these charges will be too high for people who uses it a lot. & apparently there is no scope to shift this number to a new circle so now I am stuck with this stick which is useless and worthless for me & my 2000/- got wasted 🙁. Just because DOCOMO doesn't clearly inform customers that this service is limited to few areas of India and not all over. MY money got wasted.
Unlock that stick and use it with BSNL 3G. Simple.
Google, for more info about unlocking your "stick". It's quite easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.