Tata Photon+ gives me 11 kbps speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Tata Photon+
Enjoy, Photon+ average download speed is 11 kbps(1.5 to 20 kbps). When i complained they said that my area(Goregaon East, Mumbai) where their networkis very poor and cannot be served better.But when i bought this stupid thing and asked about the connectivity, they said that i can use it in any city wherever i go in our country.I think they don't have tech department or they do not work. What i found is,their billing dept' works good because they don't forget or delay to send the bill.Shame, tata photon service, you guys are worthless.Sovon Mukherjee9230006329

Go throught other threads here and u will find worst experiences from people on how their billing works lol .Simple terms do some research when u buy these crap and never trust a company's word on how good they are.Customers support will reply soon here i bet.

Enjoy, Photon+ average download speed is 11 kbps(1.5 to 20 kbps). When i complained they said that my area(Goregaon East, Mumbai) where their network
is very poor and cannot be served better.
But when i bought this stupid thing and asked about the connectivity, they said that i can use it in any city wherever i go in our country.
I think they don't have tech department or they do not work. What i found is,
their billing dept' works good because they don't forget or delay to send the bill.
Shame, tata photon service, you guys are worthless.
Sovon Mukherjee

Dear Mr. Mukherjee

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have confirmed from concerned department, that you facing speed problem due to weak quality as well as heavy loading on serving site. No new site planned yet.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Go throught other threads here and u will find worst experiences from people on how their billing works lol .Simple terms do some research when u buy these crap and never trust a company's word on how good they are.Customers support will reply soon here i bet.

Dear Mr.Akshay

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, your e-mail id, or your alternate number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Dear Mr.Mukherjee

We have confirmed from concerned department, that you facing speed problem due to weak quality as well as heavy loading on serving site. No new site planned yet.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Dear Mr.Akshay

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, your e-mail id, or your alternate number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Admin now explain to me this is not spam lol 😕.I dont own a shit product from yur company thank god.

ok. i have done something that would take care of this nonsense.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Twitter

Tata Photon Plus is useless wireless broadband service. I'm getting 50 KBPS speed in Borivali, Mumbai. Their Customer care, Nodal Officer and Appelette officer failed to resolve the issue but they charge for 256 KBPS (as mentioned in their product/service terms and conditions. They failed to provide service as per their terms and conditions. I'd advise not to go for such kind of bad product and service. Their all the departments will send you automated reply. I'm following since 40 days, not a single call or manual reply from them. I think they have to sold their company to Reliance communications so they will get money to setup new cell sites in Mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.