The worst service in DTH - Sun Direct DTH

sundirectuser

ISP
Sun Direct DTH
My humble request to all new subscribers. Kindly doNOT opt for Sun Direct DTH, if you are in Bangalore. If you are new customer, they will respond immediately and take money for 1 year advance. Later they will never respond to any of your requests.Recently a satellite change happened in Bangalore and they asked all customers to call them and take appointments so that their representative will come to our home to change the data card or something. The strange thing is that they don't know which customers are part of this satellite change and they cannot trace us.Because of their problem, we kept on calling from last 2 months and no response from them. It is like a government company. If you ask them about this no response, they are disconnecting our calls.Not just the above incident, two of our families staying side by side, faced multiple issues with connectivity and signals. Normal cable connection is much preferred to this Sun Direct DTH.The worst service , worst signal and worst employment in the company. I don't know why Indian government doesn't put any regulation on such cases.I am one of the 100 bakra's in Bbangalore of this Sun Direct. :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:The worst response from their employers, the worst connection, the worst payment system.I lost lot of money and get no channels becoz of a satellite change in their side and they never fix that for us...the worst company i have ever seen in this DTH world...I am really suffering for not choosing either Airtel Digital TV or Tata Sky ..may be they are expensive but from a service, they are excellent. This sun direct is big cheating.

Another thread! All customers are part of the satellite change. They have recently stopped distributors from moving the dish to new satellite and instead has given HCL that duty. But what exactly your problem? If it is about changing the dish direction then see Anil reddy's post. It will be helpful.

Yes,I agree with u.before iam a costumer of dun direct.I shifted to D2h since 2 months.No 1 Worst DTH in India.

Idiot Sun Direct people 🙁 Ate my money also... The worst Indian company i know after IFB. Never buy any service or product from Sun DTH or IFB... If you buy anything from from them... also plan some time to post these type of messages in forums... like what I am doing 🙁

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Heey Idiot Dhoni 🙁 Are you getting a payment from Sun DTH for cheating people?? 🙁 I have around 500 Rs in my account balance 🙁 Eat that money and go to hell... get lost man 🙁 DO NOT CHEAT people
if you are not satisfied with this then lodge a complaint in Consumer Online Resource & Empowerment Centre

Heey Idiot Dhoni Are you getting a payment from Sun DTH for cheating people?? I have around 500 Rs in my account balance Eat that money and go to hell... get lost man DO NOT CHEAT people

For what you are shouting here? First tell your problem if you have any remote idea of getting your problem solved. I can suggest you one thing. You send an email to SD people along with your details just like you are posting here. I hope your problem will be solved once for all.

I am not getting any payment from Sun Direct 🙁 If you are willing you can send me 500rs so that I can buy tickets to go to hell 😀