Which one should i go for DTH Service with live HD recording

Sudhindra Rao

I’m considering subscribing to a DTH service, but I want a set-top box that can record live TV as well as have HD capabilities. Right now, only Reliance BIG TV seems to have a HD DVR box. Is there any other provider that has something similar? I need some more options to make a right choice.Does anyone have the reliance BigTV HD DVR box? Whats your experence?

I’m considering subscribing to a DTH service, but I want a set-top box that can record live TV as well as have HD capabilities. Right now, only Reliance BIG TV seems to have a HD DVR box. Is there any other provider that has something similar? I need some more options to make a right choice.

Does anyone have the reliance BigTV HD DVR box? Whats your experence?

hey go with live HD recording
i just brought 5 days ago working fine ...and picture quality is so good in nat geo hd

Videocon is introducing HD DVR in one weeks time. Wait for that before you finalize your decision.

Go with any DTH but not with RELIANCE BIG TV (or digital tv). Their (ONLY) picture quality may be good but product and service both are a super crap.DO NOT EVER BUY RELIANCE BIG TV. (i am saying because i am using it and stucked with it)

It has problems top to bottom. Starting from their main product (STB), slow remote browsing, very uncomfortable remot shape, bad answering customer care, dont support for anything, CRAP PRODUCT.I am still staying with them only because i dont want to call again (a new company) and do all wiring and lose on what i paid to reliance and pay again to new company and all that.

It has problems top to bottom. Starting from their main product (STB), slow remote browsing, very uncomfortable remot shape, bad answering customer care, dont support for anything, CRAP PRODUCT.

I am still staying with them only because i dont want to call again (a new company) and do all wiring and lose on what i paid to reliance and pay again to new company and all that.

have you tried others like Tata Sky, airtel, or videocon,sun direct ?????

and what about price comparison with other ..?????

how they are good and why ?
and what abt the price comparison with all and monthly packages price ??/????
right now reliance is the cheapest