No La Liga ... No Barca vs Real Madrid for TS viewers

robinstephen

ISP
Airtel
Tata Sky... If u r reading this, this is enough of torture you are bringing to us. In case you think that this is a clever ass from another DTH writing this, I dont even care to give my TS subscriber id 1023551599. A popular channel like Ten Action cant just be left out of your menu. I have waited patiently for all these months but I have lost hope. No Messi , No Ronaldo , NO EL CLASSICO #$#$#$Now any of u guys want to buy my TS-DVR ...ping me plz. Let me get rid of this expensive crap.

DUDE! Seriously, I'm so bummed out.
Anyway, if you want to watch the Classico,
Veetle > channels

Go here (in Firefox, doesnt work in Chrome), choose a stream that matches your bitrate, and watch.

Am i paying all this money to Ts to watch the El-Classico on the internet ???
Its so unfair that i have to watch some grainy internet footage whereas all the other dth platforms have Ten Action.
I am done with TS.... This is IT 🙁

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Anyway, for a bit of information for the guys who are wondering how to watch the El-Classico
Go to MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more... . Click on "Live sports" and install Sopcast, TVU, TVANTS or any similar software and enjoy the live stream..
Good bitrates in there...

i hate TS for this ... no barca vs madrid.. !! r u kidding me ?? all TS users should team up and call the CC today and order them to add ten action today only.. !!

It is the combination of Indian and British mindset.Active english and education programmes, though intended for students is avidly watched by moms (according to TS); parents would not like their children's attention distracted from sporting events leading to poor academic performance!In UK, men prefer to watch football matches in the pub, with relaxed mindsets and loosened inhibitions from consuming pints of beer, which is not possible in the house. So, it appears, TS wants to be a family service provider and not for machos. If you want sporting action, go elsewhere.

No Ten Action and forcing people to buy Star Cricket along with ESPN Star Sports in their new TruChoice packages 😡TS is definitely not winning over any football fans with their attitude, since there is no DTH provider portability we'll have to wait and see how many subscribers they can retain when people start upgrading to HD.

No Ten Action and forcing people to buy Star Cricket along with ESPN Star Sports in their new TruChoice packages 😡
TS is definitely not winning over any football fans with their attitude, since there is no DTH provider portability we'll have to wait and see how many subscribers they can retain when people start upgrading to HD.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

mail at help@Tata Sky.com.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

we must try to put some pressure on tatasky.

^ I've already emailed them to add Ten Action but I got the standard reply about 'hearing feedback from customers'.

I feel ur pain guys...i truly do...how else can we get hold of these Tata Sky crooks and make them give us this channel? or is it a lost cause?